The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: i need help...........  (Read 175 times)

pompom723

• View Profile
    i need help...........
    « on: July 13, 2007, 04:08:58 pm »
    this might sound stupid,,, but i dont know how to make a charicter and play the game:( ..... can someone plzzz tell me how to make a charicter and play???????

Lynn1020

Re: i need help...........
    « Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 04:35:02 pm »
    Hi and welcome to Layo!!  Here is a link that has a lot of info on first starting out.  

http://forums.layonara.com/faq.php?faq=layonara_faq#faq_layonara_faq_starting_out

If you still have questions on getting a character approve there are usually a few character approvers around that would be willing to help you out... ;)

Hope to see you in game soon. :)

darkstorme

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:29:46 pm »
    Hi there!

I'm one of those character approvers Lynn was talking about.  Ignore anything you hear about me - I'm really quite nice!  *hides his Editorial Scalpel+2*

Basically, read LORE, have a look at Recent Approvals, and then the stickies in Character Submissions, and then you can avail yourself of the quite lovely Character Submission Wizard.

And then the fine Character Approval staff will give your submission the once-over, suggest any necessary changes to fit with LORE, the rules, or internal consistency, and after the edits - hey presto, you're in!

Good luck!

Cenden Hoqoun

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 01:25:52 am »
    yeah you got to get the character approved first so yeah you should read allready approved character submissions, they helped me alot!

anything