The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: need help badly, having a battlehelm moors problem.  (Read 622 times)

silverdraco

need help badly, having a battlehelm moors problem.
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:53:32 am »
Alright, I got a problem loggin in and I think it's because of the battle helm moors.
Here's what happened.

I went to the battlehelm moors with my character Xanya enyafailm. and was partied with Annwyl who joined me there as well.
as I did a few steps in the moors my game crashed. I tried to relog in but never got passed the loading screen for the moors.
I rebooted my computer and tried to log back in. it worked but only for an other few steps. then my game crashed again.
so I rebooted a second time but that didn't work.

Now I can't logg in without crashing my game.

can anyone help?

Silverdraco aka Xanya Enyafailm.

Alazira

Re: need help badly, having a battlehelm moors problem.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:59:17 am »
Try logging in as another character on the same account and adjusting your options to better suit the swamps.. (make it as crappy looking as possible and make sure the water thing is off).. just a suggestion that has worked for me in the past.

Katie

Cinnabar

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 10:59:27 am »
Oddly enough, Annwyl who had been stable there at the entrance to the moors also crashed (while standing still, btw) after Silver-Draco had tried logging Xanya in many times. When I loggedback in, Annwyl arrived suddenly  buffed w/ Bull's Strength, Stoneskin, and Elemental Resistance. :\\ Annwyl's back out now but Xanya's still stuck in limbo.

Alazira

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:01:17 am »
The buffs were due to Zira and Ben.. heh.. We walked by and saw you alone... then you piffed.

Katie

silverdraco

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:03:00 am »
I changed the video settings. but the shiny water wasn't even on. going to try with xanya again.

silverdraco

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 11:09:58 am »
lowering the video settings seems to have worked. thanks.

Alazira

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 11:16:32 am »
welcome! glad to help :)

Katie

Cinnabar

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 11:20:55 am »
Quote from: Alazira
The buffs were due to Zira and Ben.. heh.. We walked by and saw you alone... then you piffed.

Katie

Thank you. :)

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 11:42:29 am »
One thing to note is that YOu don't have to log in to change your video settings. All can be changed from the option tab in the main Selection screen.

silverdraco

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 11:59:02 am »
thanks for reminding me I could do that.
But I tend to use a quick link to enter west or central something that works along with the logg rotator.