The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: new char stats messed up  (Read 433 times)

lolli_gagged

new char stats messed up
« on: August 09, 2007, 02:39:36 pm »
Hello,
Ok I just had a character approved and when I was creating him I seriously messed up the stats. Ended up with as follows:

strength- 23,6
dex- 10,0
charisma-4
con-18,4
int-4
wis-10
I am missing some but cant get them becasue i get booted for having bad numbers before I can get all the current stats. I am basically brain dead for this stuff. I know I can only have 2 under 10 and only one that is a 6. I thought I had it set up but when i logged on the numbers were different so I am not sure what I did or how to fix it. I appologize if this should be in a different forum, please feel free to bump me where I need to be.

Thanks,
lolli

ycleption

Re: new char stats messed up
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 02:44:01 pm »
Are you remembering that the subrace skin gets added after you log in? So (I'm assuming you're playing a half-giant here, yes?) if you set your cha and int to 8 at character creation, they will end up as 4 in game.

lolli_gagged

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 02:54:56 pm »
No I didnt remember that and I am sure that is what screwed me up. Any suggestions now? Not sure how to go about fixing it. Can I just create a new Haggir or will that mess up the works even more?

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 03:08:07 pm »
I've deleted Haggir from your vault, so log in again and recreate, keeping in mind the subrace adjustments.  Remember you can have only one stat at 6 and no more than 2 at 8 or below.

lolli_gagged

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:19:24 pm »
Ok and thank you so much now for my next dumb question. And yes I did look for it on here and I found it but still am unsure. As a half giant am i looking at a skin, once in game, of Strength +5, Con +4, Int -6, and Charisma -6. OR is it the Strenght +3, Con +4, Int -4, Char -4. Or do I add those together. Again sorry for not knowing what I am doing with the skins.

lolli

ycleption

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 05:36:24 pm »
the Strength +5, Con +4, Int -6, and Charisma -6is the total modiefier.

the Strength +3, Con +4, Int -4, Char -4 is the part that is added after you create your character, once you get in game.

anything