The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Question of tilesets  (Read 319 times)

Nehetsrev

Question of tilesets
« on: May 09, 2007, 08:57:07 am »
Greetings to the team!

I've just got what I hope is an easy question to answer:  Can one of the developers provide me with direct links or at the very least the names of the new tilesets being used in V3 of Layonara, please?

I was trying to find some tilesets to tinker with on my own through the NWN Vault, but all the ones I tried downloading seemed to be lacking their .erf files (mainly the JPX series of tilesets).

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone who can and does help me.  ;)

Laldiien

Re: Question of tilesets
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:30:03 am »
Quote from: Nehetsrev
Greetings to the team!

I've just got what I hope is an easy question to answer:  Can one of the developers provide me with direct links or at the very least the names of the new tilesets being used in V3 of Layonara, please?

I was trying to find some tilesets to tinker with on my own through the NWN Vault, but all the ones I tried downloading seemed to be lacking their .erf files (mainly the JPX series of tilesets).

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone who can and does help me.  ;)

Not sure if this will answer your question, but when you create a new module from the toolset, click "Edit" then "Module Properties" go to the "Custom Content" tab, and add the .hak's in this order:

layo_controlV3r2.rar
 layo_miscV3.rar
 layo_tilesBV3.rar  
 layo_placeV3.rar
 layo_final2_V3.rar
 layo_final1_V3.rar
layo2_extra_v1
layo2_update_v1
layo2_crea_v2
layo2_art_v6
layo2_misc_v1

Use the layonara_v19 .tlk file.

Save the module, then create a new area.  You should then see new tilesets.

If that wasn't the answer you were looking for, I blame my lack of coffee.

Nehetsrev

Re: Question of tilesets
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:55:37 am »
Actually, that's exactly the information I was looking for I think.  Thanks a bundle!