The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Reintroduction of a character  (Read 353 times)

eltalstroneves

Reintroduction of a character
« on: October 02, 2009, 06:02:32 pm »
Hi,

It has been almost three years since I last played. Is it possible to reintroduce a Dwarven character or has too much time passed in game? I've had a bit of a trawl through the lore pages and it seems many of my character's acquaintances and friends have disappeared. Perhaps creating a new character may be for the best. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Eltalstro
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Reintroduction of a character
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 08:25:00 pm »
If you've been gone a while, a new PC would probably be best.  It will let you create new acquaintences(?) and let your experience the world from a fresh perspective.  :)  Plus it will allow you to relearn the layout of the world and new lore and such as you go along.  :)

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:43:05 pm »
You're welcome to use your old character if it is still in your vault.  The choice is yours though.  The long span of time (nearly 50 game years) may make it difficult, but really, that's entirely to you.

scifibarbie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:00:14 pm »
Keep your old PC! Bring im out for the dwarven gathering on sunday! We need some old greybeards!  ;)

Besides,I know some pcs who made older dwarves as a new pc. We might not know you, but soon we might. :D

eltalstroneves

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 11:45:27 pm »
Yeah will do! He had to go take over the forge for his ill father fifty years back but I'll think of some RP reason to get him back shouting the virtues of Vorax. I just have to figure out how to get in game again :)
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

anything