The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Requesting hasty approval.  (Read 177 times)

A. C. Roth

• View Profile
    Requesting hasty approval.
    « on: June 17, 2009, 02:15:29 pm »
    Hey everyone! Very cool to be here, if I get approved this will be my first online attempt at NWN.

I would like to know how long it usually takes to get your first character approved.

Also, wilL this approval then make the server accessable? I cannot enter any of the servers presently, I am guessing that we need the approvals first. Anyway thak you for your time, and please excuse my ignorance on this subject I am still learning.

A. C.

Gulnyr

Re: Requesting hasty approval.
    « Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 02:59:18 pm »
    Character Approvers are volunteers, so it depends on their real life schedules.  Even so, simple submissions are often approved pretty quickly.  The more complexity you add, the longer it may take.  If there are rules violations (such as making your character a noble) or inappropriate abilities (such as having the level 1 character single-handedly stop a thousand orcs from pillaging a hamlet), it'll add time as the CAs ask for corrections to be in line with the world and the rules.

After your character is approved, you'll be able to log in and create him/her and get to RPing.

ycleption

Re: Requesting hasty approval.
    « Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 03:05:59 pm »
    I'd also encourage you to look over some approved characters to get a feel for what the character approvers are looking for. Also keep in mind that the character approvers work from the oldest submissions to the newest, so there may be some people who have been waiting longer than you.
    They will get there though, I promise :-)

anything