The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: To Index a room? (Visable floor plan)  (Read 222 times)

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
To Index a room? (Visable floor plan)
« on: May 22, 2007, 09:51:42 am »
Is it possable to index a room? I'm talking about the mass storage room at "Orc Bashers Guild Hall". Is there any way that I (without GM help) can put markings on the floor? Or, if not can I (with GM help) hang a parchment on the wall? Or if you (the powers that be :) ) can think of anything else that can be seen by all guild members to index the room.

Thank You,
Zen

Pen N Popper

Re: To Index a room? (Visable floor plan)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 10:11:34 am »
Just screenshot it and put it in your guild forum:  http://www.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=111140&size=big

Pen N Popper

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 10:24:37 am »
Another option I've seen done is to put a small parchment with a chest's desired contents into its inventory.  It takes up one item but can be RPed as a label on the chest.

Black Cat

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 12:03:52 pm »
Quote from: Pen N Popper
Another option I've seen done is to put a small parchment with a chest's desired contents into its inventory.  It takes up one item but can be RPed as a label on the chest.

Problem with this solution is:

1) You have to open the chest to read the label... which is useless since you see what is in the chest too (unless it's empty and the label is just there to tell you what the chest is for

2) if there is lots of item... the parchement sometimes 'disappear' on the second or third page of inventory, depending what you put in the chest

Weeblie

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 01:09:04 pm »
As far as I know, what you desire is only possible through a house-remodal request which will become extremly costly for something this small (as the minimum cost for such a request is set to something like 50% of the house's original price).

anything