The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: update question  (Read 519 times)

eltalstroneves

update question
« on: October 04, 2009, 04:14:18 am »
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I am having trouble obtaining the 1.69 critical rebuild patch. I imagine that this is a requirement and it aborts when I try to update. I tried downloading it from the Bioware site but after an hour it failed for some reason. So unfortunately I am having trouble getting into the game :( When I try to access the server the connect button does not function. I figure this may be due to not having the update but then again I know very little about this stuff.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Eltalstro
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

eltalstroneves

Re: update question
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:45 am »
Please disregard the part about the update as I've sorted it. Still having trouble logging in though.
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

Masterjack

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 08:12:14 am »
I have the same problem when I run it in Vista 64 Ultimate. Instead of clicking on the connect button double click on the server you want.

Lily

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 10:21:15 am »
May I ask what servers you try to connect to? Are you using an IP to access them or simply xora.layonara.com as for west server?

Does it work when you i.e. try to direct connect to xora.layonara.com?
Or xora.layonara.com:5122 for the central server?

eltalstroneves

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 08:23:00 pm »
Finally got it working last night. In the end it was due to the update problem. The update downloaded eventually. Was good to get a bit of RP in.
"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a