The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 224 times)

Kaail

Where is everyone?
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:44:51 am »
Not much has been happening in the character submissions. I haven't had a reply on my new character in five days. What is happening?

http://forums.layonara.com/character-submissions/247802-new-character-submission-furaem.html

Lance Stargazer

Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 07:29:06 am »
Hi there mate.

Well don't get upset at the situation, the character aproval team do this willingly and they are voluntaries. I am sure they are doing their best to check out and discuss the character and post you back as soon as thier RL allows them.

Acording to the aproval policies, they check first the characters of the people who does not have a character in Layo, also from the bottom to up, So its not a good thing to bump your character .

I am a player as you are and by no way a Gm or part of the team, I am sure they are doing their best to check out your character to be able to walk the layonaran lands as soon as posible.

So with that said , please have some patience with them. As I said they do this work as voluntaries and they have a life as everyone else. I am sure they will post you as soon as they can.

Kaail

Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:14:35 am »
okey dokey, just curious

anything