The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Death Loop  (Read 631 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

Death Loop
« on: June 25, 2017, 09:15:36 pm »
Well this is an odd one.On Saturday I died while fighting giants on Dregar and it seems to have put me in this death loop.  The death effects leave my character heavily encumbered and caple of virtually nothing so I decided to log out and come back at a later time.  Logging back in my character dies soon after entering the game and I respawn back in Center (a known issue with nwn if I recall), but there is no gravestone waiting for me at this most recent location.  After speaking ooc with another player I decided to use the remembrance orb to hopefully negate that problem happening again the next time I log in.  Unfortunately the problem just repeated itself now.

davidhoff

//I recall this being a
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:40:29 pm »

//I recall this being a problem with characters with very low hit points...I think Lia may fall into that category.  Not sure the fix, except if you can increase your constitution quickly upon restart?

Dorganath

My suggestion would be to
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 10:59:56 pm »

My suggestion would be to linger in-game until the "death penalty" period is over, so you can rest and restore your proper stats.