The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Advanced Recipe Cards  (Read 119 times)

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
    Advanced Recipe Cards
    « on: December 24, 2005, 06:12:00 am »
    I was just wondering if there is a reason only the basic recipe cards are sold.  Is the list incomplete intentionally, or has it just been awhile since any have been made, so the new tables aren't covered? 
      I would love to have recipe cards for some of the advanced crafts, like the advanced tailor's table and jeweler's bench, for example.  I'd be happy to start a list of the recipe cards that are missing from the craft vendor.

Leanthar

RE: Advanced Recipe Cards
    « Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 06:25:00 am »
    The main reason is that we are working on a lot of other things and the cards are pretty minor in comparrison. Now, if you wanted to get us the text and such for each of the cards then we may set some time aside to crete the items and put them on the merchants--though, no promises.

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
      RE: Advanced Recipe Cards
      « Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 02:17:00 pm »
      I always assumed the cards are simply using the same script in place for whatever table or device they apply to.  The reason I thought this was the case is that the recipe cards that ARE being used always reflect the most current recipes.  For example, I've used the same recipe card for the tailor's dummy for a very long time.  Garb of the Made Man was added since I bought the card, and it shows up when I access the card. 
        I'm willing to do some work to get these advanced cards in place.  I just would need to know exactly what that would entail, because I haven't a clue.

anything