The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Arrowheads  (Read 363 times)

aragwen

Arrowheads
« on: February 20, 2006, 04:11:43 am »
Just rememered to post the request after seeing another thread on arrow making.
  I make a lot of arrows and was very happy to see two piles of shafts coming out of a branch of wood, which in my opinion does make sense.
  My request is that the same happen to arrowheads. At this time oneingot and one small mold yield one arrowhead.
  Would it be possible to perhaps change it to one ingot and two molds which will then yield two arrowheads.
  I mean to make a dagger also take one ingot and a dagger is much bigger than an arrowhead.
  Thanks Aragwen

Frelinder

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Re: Arrowheads
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 04:24:30 am »
I agree that its still verry time consuming in making arrows because of all the different cNR components that are required. But then again, One ingot makes one arrowhead that makes 20 arrows. So if you compare that to a dagger I would say its similar.

Another thing.. I think its still to easy to get mahogany. It is more dificoult in one place but in another place its just some giants protecting four trees. So the solution there should be only two trees or/and better protected..

Just my opinion

-Kilkenny-

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 05:15:52 am »
One dagger actually takes 2 ingots to be made. ;)

freemen2

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 01:06:55 am »
Easy for who Frelinder? fer Kil, yup...for Path, yup if one of the other Freelancers' Founder is with him...but for most people?
Even the other reworked area is easy for us *shrugs*

Frelinder

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 06:02:32 am »
What I meant was that the area that have been changed whith more enemies to guard the mahogany are quite difficoult now if you compare it whith the other area that still has 4 trees and still only have the giants guarding it. I guess the point whith changing one of the ares was that it was to easy to get to the mahogany but if not the other area get changed aswell the problem (if it now is a problem?) still is there.
That it's to esy to get mahogany and the market get flooded whith mahogany bows, arows.. and you name it.

I only have one low lvl char and one high lvl so in this case maybe a mid lvl char can say what they think.. So you are right at that point Path.. that its hard for me to say if its still to easy to get mahogany or not..

Dorganath

RE: Arrowheads
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 06:18:47 am »
Never fear....the mahogany areas are set for a bit of a tweak in the next update. :)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 01:47:13 pm »
The *coughs* one area is pretty tough for the number of trees there, the *coughs* other area with the fruit is easier and has more trees.  I'm guessing this is the area to be adjusted.

I kinda thought the increased spawns in the one area was ridiculous at first, but they're kinda fun hehe.  Mixed spawns not filled with all similar characters.. beauteous.

-TV

Dorganath

RE: Arrowheads
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 01:49:48 pm »
@Talan: *coughs*

Dorganath - 2/21/2006 8:18 AM Never fear....the mahogany areas are set for a bit of a tweak in the next update. :)
 (bolded for emphasis)