The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Paladin spells and scribing  (Read 127 times)

Pibemanden

Paladin spells and scribing
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:47:25 pm »
As it is now the paladin specific spells aren't scribeable, if they should be they shouldbe added somewhere in the crafting system. Any thoughts on the topic are wellcome as to why they shouldn't and such.

Pibemanden

Re: Paladin spells and scribing
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:26:03 pm »
My suggestion to this after giving it some thought is that some of the spells, namely bless weapon and holy weapon should be changed a bit in level if they should be included in the layo crafting system.
Bless weapon should scribe around level 3 or so depending on its duration, if it is three minutes(cast as level 3 which I think it is) it would be too powerfull as a level 1 scroll.
Holy weapon, the thing that drops is level 17 so it gives you 17 rounds with a +5 blade which is not overly powerfull but surely too powerfull for a level 4 scroll, my idea would be to either make this level 6 or maybe even 7 to reflect the power of this.
Deafening clang is another good spell, but seeing the low caster level on a potential scroll I would say that level 1 or maybe 2 would be high enough for this spell +3 sonic damage is neat but if it only lasts around 3 rounds it is not overly strong.

anything