The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Yet another noob question...  (Read 90 times)

Paul Kettlebones

• View Profile
    Yet another noob question...
    « on: February 24, 2006, 02:08:27 pm »
    Ok, everything in the CNR system seems exceedingly complicated compared to another system I have used in the past.  Although it is taking me a good long while to get even a vague understanding of how this monster works, my main question in the end is, where do I sell these finished goods whenever it is I manage to make them?  So far I have talked to a few people who either have no idea or who suggest the pawn merchant.  Any wisdom here would be helpful as all of my IG RP attempts thusfar have only served to confuse me more.

darkwulf365

Re: Yet another noob question...
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 02:13:05 pm »
    There's a place on the forums (Trade and Market Hall) where people advertise goods for sale.  Also the Leilon Arms has vendors there every RL week, through some in-game RP you might find some interested parties there.  And, like you said there's always the pawn merchant :)

Leanthar

Re: Yet another noob question...
    « Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 02:14:20 pm »
    It needs to be sold to the pawn merchants, or to other players.  Pawn merchants do not give good prices but they are used to give some (very little granted) back to the player and they are used because it does not cause lag on the server (by loading up a store--which causes lag).  There are three different types of pawn merchants, small towns, mid towns, and large towns. Large towns will give a little more gold for items.

We have talked about a player run store system a few times and one is actually being designed considered right now. We have even brought in player run stores a few times but took them out due to the heavy lag load that they cause on the server.