The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A glowing book*  (Read 215 times)

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
*A glowing book*
« on: June 12, 2005, 08:57:00 pm »
*Written in neat elven*
  So far I can not find him.  Where he lurks I do not know.  One day I will find him.  Perhaps it is I am of fire, and he of ice.  We did fine when young when my father taught us.  Why he hides from me now, I am not sure of.  I have tried in vain to find him, but so far my search fruitless.  My powers have grown more powerful than ever.  I am not the young, annoying boy I once was.  I am starting to feel, and find my destiney, though now I have to fulfil it.  I am glad to still have my companion with me.  I hope she never leaves.  Abele has always been a true friend to me, and saved me many times.  I treat her as another person, rather then just your iron golem summon.  She may not be the best fighter around, but she is the only fighter for me.  May we both live long and prosperous together.
  Eloyn Ammillio, sorcerer of Mist.
  *with that he closes the book and casts a spell to keep others from reading its contents.  He places it in his pocket, gets up and walks off*

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
RE: *A glowing book*
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 12:15:00 pm »
*he sits down in the cave with Yashilla before they continue on...his magic has been acting funny and decides to write about it*
    At times I can not cast my fire spells.....It is as if he is near and disrupts me...When we do not work together that is what happens.  At times I feel I sence him...yet I can not find him,  When I concentrate on him his feeling, like a breath down my neck disappears.  I will find him if it is the last thing I do!
  *he closes the book, grabs his staff and continues on*

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 04:05:00 pm »
*while in Shoufal he sits down quickly to write something in elven as usual*
  I don't know why, but it seems  that I am falling for another....a human to be exact.....It is odd that I do not find humans all that interesting compared to my own kind, yet this one I take interest in for some reason.  Why this is, I do not know.  Though I am somewhat happy, we adventure together a bit lately, and taken some liking to her.  She is both beautiful and smart...and best of all, she keeps my thoughts off of my nagging brother.  Though he does not nag me literally, he nags me in my mind..

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 04:10:00 pm »
*when alone sitting by a lake (which he hates) he puts his thoughts onto paper, in elven of course*
  I now know the time has come....I must find my old home.  I believe this will lead me to some clues on my brothers whereabouts...I feel he does not live there, but yet another someone does.  I must find this person, and see what he has done with my families belongings if he lives in my home.
  *he falls asleep by the lake, the book lying open beside him...foolishly...*

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 09:18:00 am »
*one day, rather messy writing for an elf, but still neat for a human*
  I grow restless.....I think I'm going paranoid.  I see him every turn....I flail spells randomly.  I think I need a rest...Tired....so tired...I sa.....
  *the word ends halfway through for some reason...*