The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A springloaded jumpoutofyourpocketdevice*  (Read 159 times)

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
*A springloaded jumpoutofyourpocketdevice*
« on: June 11, 2005, 08:32:00 pm »
*C.J. sits down near a tree, pulling back his hood he wipes some sweat off his face.  He pokes a strange button on his belt and out pops a journal and quill.  He starts to write*
    As the days grow by I seem more wreckless.  My sneaking skills have become far superb than that from my old orphanage.  I have made many friends as well.  Though now a days I do not feel myself to myself...if that makes sence.  I used to be so playful, and now I am always sneaking around and nosing at people.  Can you believe I broke into the farmers house today in Hlint?  Simple lock spin and I was inside.  It was quite a cozy house, and since no one was home I stayed the night hiding on the shelf of a bookshelf behind some books.  Though I was ready for people to come in, no one returned.  I seem to become more aware and fond of my skills, and not so much of playing and joking around as before.  My relationship with Sunn Evershape, my long lost love, is over.  I believe that is what changed me to be less playful.  But even now I do not perform my once spectacular magic tricks any more.  I feel the darkness growing inside me.  It plagues my mind, as I want to learn more.  There are a few who I know to be a master of the shadow, and it is my journey to learn how they do it.  Until next time, may no misfortune come over you.
  *he closes the book and tucks it into a fold of fabric on the side of his leathar armor and you hear a click as the quill and book load into the spring loaded launching mechanism again.  He laughs remembering about how he used his new invention, the raisable platform to see over the rail on top of the Hlint courthouse while conversing with Remiel.  He goes off to find something to do, but not without sneaking up behind Erag and playing the regular trick on him*

anything