The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A beary good tail by Cardin Stormcaller  (Read 87 times)

Dezza

A beary good tail by Cardin Stormcaller
« on: April 15, 2009, 08:08:27 pm »
I like the title of my scratchings! Sort of tells one a bit about me doesnt it. I'm a bit too carefree and fun loving for some but thats the way nature intended for me to be.

I only decided to write down some things while sitting under this lovely tree because I realised soemthing about myself the other day. I was told of some bears trapped in the haven mines by some no good miners and got some people together to go down and help them. I didnt know that some of them had other ideas until we got down there and found the bears captured by the gnolls. Me and Keppli worked out a plan to get them out and then this hulking barbarian pie eater said he wanted to kill them for the skins so he could sell them!

Keppli and I were horrified, he was so big and he had a big sword and I nearly wet my pants when he pointed it in my direction and threatened to deal with me before the bears! Luckily keppli was there to back me up. But also deep inside I just felt that I had to protect these bears...Maybe it was Katia giving me strength but from somwhere I got the confidence to stand up to the bully.

While he continued to make threats I managed to convince the others to let Keppli and I get the bears to safety. I felt such a surge of relief when it was all done. But I will have to keep an eye out for that horrible Pie Meister!

The following users thanked this post: Kenderfriend

Dezza

Re: A beary good tail by Cardin Stormcaller
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 07:22:54 am »
Wow? Has it been that long? Not much of a writer Im afraid. Just randomw scratchings really, thats all this was intended to be. I'm getting to be a very good gardener! I've been fertilising lots and collecting some odd varieties of mushrooms, some for eating and some for other stuff. All very exciting really!

I've made a lot of friends! Some of them are even dwarves! There are lots of them around it seems. I'm still afraid that I am not feeling the love a lot of times when I go out and support parties! Just because I trip over my own staff they think I'm useless. They seem to forget that without Katia's blessings or her storms they would all most likely be fertilising the ground themselves!