The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A disturbing trip to Voltrex...  (Read 254 times)

Tobias

A disturbing trip to Voltrex...
« on: May 24, 2005, 05:11:00 pm »
       I have just recently came back from a trip to Voltrex where I felt that my kind or that of any race did not belong. Most elves in this group warned us (Us meaning other races) not to talk for it would offend their culture. Something stirred in me while listening to the our group of elves and the the elves of Voltrex talk..
         We are supposed to be building bridges to their culture and world, trying to make friends, But how can we if they never get to know how other races are?! Just makes me think that the elves here on Mistone don't really want us to make contact with their homeland. I mean I was given a pass to voltrex, well me and a few others, but still I think it maybe time for me to take charge and try to atleast le them see another side to halflings then what they have either seen or heard.
          So next time I shall write in this journal I will be on Voltrex trying to learn their tongue and maybe hopifully more of their culture. It will be lonely and I am a little nervous of going to an unkown land that has not really been explored or disturbed by other races.  I think I might se if Triba will come and help me in this task. Heh, maybe we could actually take the time there to get to know each other and work together in hopes to building a relationship of the elves on Voltrex and halflings.
    Got to admit sounds pretty exciting!

Rurik.