The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Honored Dwarf  (Read 234 times)

Trace Nightwind

A Honored Dwarf
« on: December 12, 2004, 11:03:00 am »
*Bama speaks his words deliberately and slowly, watching, as his magically enhanced pen skims across a page of his old journal...leaving glowing ink in its wake*
I be so honored te have been invited te be on the High Council of Mistone.  I started a simple dwarf who be driven out by me family because o me magic inclination instead o the edge of an axe.  I did na think I would be fittin in anywhere.  And so i came te Hlint at the request o a Golden Dragon.  

I have received naught but respect and caring since i came here and my magics have grown.  Little by little I discovered the threat that be facin this world.  Blood's army will na be stopped unless we stand tegther.  As a council member, I will help te fight him.  And I will help the people of this world fer as long as I draw breath.  I, Oholibama, Dwarven Wizard and member o the high Council, will stand beside the people of Layonara.  But will they stand by each other?  And will it be in time?
                                                               Signed, Oholibama

Trace Nightwind

Re: A Honored Dwarf
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 01:31:28 pm »
Time has come and it has gone, and it be seemin the world be a better place fer it.  After I be returnin from makin sure me wife Oholibinki, and me son Oholibelly be safe, I be discoverin thar be dragons loose in the world again.  Blood is gone, but thar still be so much sufferin.  The High council be gone and it be seemin people be gatherin tegether te rebuild.  Did I let everyone down when I was gone?  Did I be havin a choice?  With me family safe and the world in trouble again, I vow te answer the call.  I will be standin toe te toe with me enemies this time...and they will feel me fire!  I will help them that be sufferin or me name don't be Oholibama!

Trace Nightwind

Re: A Honored Dwarf
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 03:22:02 am »
Tenight I met a ranger in the Forest o Fog.  It be seemin he be out walkin te see the nice night and saw me hound glitterin with magics.  I introduced meself and he said his name was Michael.  He seemed te be a good fella and told me te protect the forest which I be intendin te do.  I be narowin down them giants.  I've been huntin them now fer days on end and be tryin te discover how te drive them from the forest completely.  It be a long time since folks could walk through that thar forest and enjoy the beauty o nature.  I be wantin te change things.  Them giants will taste more fire afore I be through. Har Har!