The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: CD assistance requested  (Read 59 times)

rzg6f

• View Profile
    CD assistance requested
    « on: August 03, 2006, 03:48:04 am »
    I would like to run a second character.  My first character is very basic and very fun.  I would like to take advantage of some of the more special features Layo has to offer for a second character though keep him very basic.

Concept:

Only conceptual now; ideas rolling around in my head, subject to change from GM feedback.

I would like to create a Greyelf fighter, a member of a guard or military unit or an enforcer for an elf lord, who could/would eventually become an elvish knight through CD and quests in the future.  However, my problem lies in background and bio.  Particularly:
    1. why would a greyelf, one who is a military member, be wandering around in Layo rather than serving at his post?  Should I request a long-term CD quest to go along with character creation to justify being out and about in Layo?
    2. where, exactly, would he come from - very little info on the location of Greyelves except for Voltrex or a non-descript mountain range.  Some ideas on origin, from those who created or know the milieu better than I is appreciated.
    3. If he is an enforcer, then I would imagine LN is an appropriate alignment as he may have to do some distasteful things.  Ideas?

Those are some basics.  Again, feedback would be appreciated as the idea is to get the character approved and rp-ed.  I could come up with explanations on my own but it is better to ask for some feedback first just so that anything I come up with is consistant with Layo.  So, some barebones would be nice for me to flesh out the details for approval.

Thank you.

anything