The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Demon Anger  (Read 290 times)

Foxy

• View Profile
    Demon Anger
    « on: August 14, 2004, 12:11:00 pm »
    *Rena posting up signs on the main billboards in all the towns very angrily and hastily*
    "Stupid little primes... all they do all day is wonder off... stinking primes don't now how to sit still long enough for me to find them... *grumbling on and on as she hammers a nail in harder and harder finally slipping and smackiong her finger, crying out and growling as she punches the billboard hurting her hand even more howling and caring on finally getting so upset she launches a fireball nearly hitting a kitten but jumps in the way taking the blast to save the kitty, standing in smoking anger and relief that the kitty was ok she goes back to hammering the sign up*

Sign Reads: Alright you primes, listen up! I'm looking for a stupid berk named Nathan Birche, he's suppose to be some big ugly dark guy, whatever... I'm tired of running after these Rosewynes and I just assume see there faces on pigpoles than seeing them on there bodies I've been tracking them for so long! How rude they are to me! GRRRRR!!! *actually spelled GRRRR on the sign* So now I'm putting up a wanted sign for the Berk named Birche. Find him alive and bring him to me and I'll give you 5,000 gold! Dead... well I dunno... *shrugs* Just bring him alive if you can... Tired of being the errand girl to a friggin gaseous form...
    -Rena Blackrose-

Leanthar

RE: Demon Anger
    « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 03:56:00 pm »
    hehe.

Aurhinius

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 12:14:00 am »
    *written in a flowing script*

Lady Blackrose,

I apologise that you are unable to find Kasha and I though we have been travelling for some time in the company of Ozymandias, Sir Eldoran, Sir Athus and the lady Andaria.  This journey took us far from mistone but have now returned.  Should you have anything you wish to communicate by all means pass a letter into the church of Rofirein or indeed we may arrange a meeting.  As for Nathan he has been absent for some time though this is not unheard of in times of great strife. You can be sure he is however not idle.

Quintayne Rosewyne

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 11:17:00 am »
    In the absence of light....darkness prevails. State the time and place, and no amount of light will save you from where I will send you.

NitaThompson

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 01:24:00 pm »
      *Kasha stops for a moment thinking of the last time she saw Rena*  

Oh yes that was when she and her summon were casting some sort of spell at my feet.  At that moment it was walk off peacefully or say something not very friendly.  I have not seen her since then nor have I received any kind of message.  

*writing neatly on the sign*

Rena

If you wish our audience all you need do is ask.  Quintayne and I are very busy with our travels and with the twins.  We would be more than happy to meet with you or anyone else for that matter upon request.  Please leave a message with the mailman or with the Church as Quintayne recommended with a time you wish to meet and we shall be there.

Kasha

anything