The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Krislyassa Zy  (Read 114 times)

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Krislyassa Zy
« on: May 28, 2006, 04:39:38 am »
Why I write down what happens and how I feel i do not know. What will this accomplish in the future? Will I read back on these? No matter, maybe one day they will prove useful.

So far the surface is proving a lot more welcoming than the Underdark. Apart from the sunlight, how I hate that. After waking up this morning from a rather unusaul dream involving a dragon, I walked around and found a town. I snuck inside, as I was not sure if it's inhabitants were hostile or not. As I was sneaking through, it seemed that Drow were rather unwelcome, until I was spotted by a surface elf. We talked a bit and he told me that it is quite safe enough for me here. I never got his name, but he mentioned he had a sister who spoke Drow, maybe one day I will meet her, as I prefer my native tounge to Elven or Common.

I walked a bit more around town and met a few people. Most notable where Cymeran and Nepp'akyo. They were Drow as well, except Cymeran was a "surface Drow". I talked with them for a bit and told me I should go find some work around town, so I did. I needed to find some tax records and an essence of a darksoul, Nepp'akyo and Cymeran helped me with both of these tasks.  

I prayed a bit to Xeen and I feel my connection with her is even stronger than before, she has even given me power to bless others. Hopefully I can find some other Xeenites, although Cymeran thought it was odd that I'm a Xeenite.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Re: Krislyassa Zy’lefer's writings *written in Drow*
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 02:42:06 pm »
I learnt of new creatures today, Halflings. They seem to be very small humans, but nothing like Goblins. Cymeran said there isn't any male ones, so I wonder how they reproduce? Maybe they just live for a long time. Suan was a nice Halfling, but she had an accent, so it was very hard to understand her common. But the other halfling was worse, she spoke very fast, I could not understand a word she said! By the end of it, I'm no even sure she was speaking common.

An elf who spoke Drow...Rather suspicous I thought, but he seemed nice enough and helped me fight some orcs. He also told me about the water from the sky falling, it is called "rain".

Bugbears, such ugly and disgusting creatures. No wonder Xeen helped us defeat them, they have love for nothing, just want to kill. There was many of them, two of the men fel, I never learnt their names. But the light man called upon his god, Toran, to bring them back from the dead. Hopefully one day my connection with Xeen will be that strong. The elf lady helped me a lot, as she was the only one who could understand me most of the time. The bugbears were good target practice, if they saw me I'd just hide.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:59:14 am »
It seems more people hate Drow than I first thought. I was told not to cast darkness in town, even though I was just having fun. That on elf who had a similiar name to me did not like me at first, but seems to be okay with me now. It has hard to have fun with people if they take me too seriously because I am Drow, it is rather unfair.

Cymeran gave sold me a ring today, it helps me hide. It was quite useful, espicially when I got the skeleton knuckles for the swamp lady, I had to sneak my way through to her. Not a thing saw me, which mademe feel good. My connection with Xeen is more powerful than I thought, I went down into the crypts with Cymeran, I could kill the skeletons by myself, but with Xeen's blessing of course. I also got a wisp essence today for the man at Fort Llast, he was very happy that I got it.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 05:06:49 am »
More racial slurs against my kind again today. I really shouldn't stand for it, but I must follow Xeen's teachings and try to make everyone happy, regardless if I'm Drow or not. Cymeran helped me retreive an amulet for a bard in the inn, she was very grateful for it's return.

Cymeran also told me about another Drow here in Hlint, except she still follows one of the evil Drow gods. I would love to meet her, as she would be able to tell me about the Drow society.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:07:10 am »
I met two new Drow today. 1 didn't seem that interested in talking to me, so I forgot her name. The other one was the one Cymeran was talking about, her name is Shri'Vrae. Although we didn't talk long, she seemed nice enough and is going to teach me about the Drow society.

Most of these surfacers are so disrepectful to the Drow. By what I have heard, they are still bitter that they have been bested in battle by Drow many times, so they must take their anger out on the few of us on the surface. Maybe one day they will realise all the disrespect put towards us Drow on the surface will do them no good, as we will always be the superior race.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 10:14:35 pm »
I am really getting tired of all the ignorant surfacers who hate any Drow they see.

I met another Xeenite today, her name was Silool. She has very nice, had a very nice electrical whip made from lion skin and told me about the Xeen Temple in Karthy. So one day I should go there and learn more about Xeen. I also met Kyle, he was nice, one of the few humans who don't mind me. He is going to make me a new sword.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 05:11:18 am »
Foul surfacers...

No wonder they think us Drow are all out to get them all, they never even give us a chance. While a few surfacers are okay, some are downright ignorant. It would be rather funny to drop them to the darkest depths of the Underdark and watch them try to miserably claw their way out.

I was pretty much told I would be killed on the spot just for being Drow! Pathetic surfacers, have to try and picks us off one by one because they are too afraid  to fight fairly.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 02:28:21 am »
I meet Ael not long ago. Another Drow, he was of immense power for a male. He was also very nice to me and helepd me train a lot. He took me down to the Haven Mines to fetch the ogre leaders head, then we went to Dregar to fight giants. I learnt a lot from it all. He said he also had a Drow wife and a couple of Drow friends that one day I will meet, I look forward to it.

Some humans are so ignorant. One fought Cymeran, Nepp'akyo and I in the fighitng pit at Velensk to teach us a lesson. Which was a lesson we already knew anyway, that some surfacers are stupid. I do not believe he will get over his mistrust of us, but by doing stupid things like that, he only fuels the hatred.