The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sein Alinds  (Read 238 times)

mumbles

Sein Alinds
« on: November 21, 2008, 05:28:14 am »
*On some blank parchment Sein takes some time to write *

Its been many years since ive sat at my desk and put my thoughtson to paper . My work has been for so many years burdening , No time to sit , and write what i have found over the years maybe for some one in the future to learn what i have .

Ive done so much wife my life thus far , but still there are many important years infront of me which i hope to learn and study so much more .

My experiments go better as the days pass , My mixing of Elixers has improved to no end . My knowledge of what ingrediants work best to produce different Elixes is quiet astonishing and i hardly make mistakes now .
And my scribing im improving each day , But there is still room to improve .

As the days pass im becoming more set in my ways . Once my mind is made up thats it no one will change it . I dont know why this is but it is .
Chak pointed it out that he thinks im becoming more stubborn , Not a bad thing i guess .

mumbles

Re: Sein Alinds
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 12:13:05 pm »
Many years have past , Yet it seems like only yesterday I stood in front of that door , stiff from nerves . I was green , naive , I didnt know what i was letting myself in for , i didnt realise how the world was .
I wasnt strong enough, i know that now , but you adapt , learn  how to get by.

anything