The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The dairy of Tristan Lex'or In'Darsus  (Read 478 times)

Hellblazer

The dairy of Tristan Lex'or In'Darsus
« on: April 17, 2007, 01:53:11 pm »
Well Mother gave me a Dairy it has a red cover gold metal things at the corner and where the book page are tied and it was made by her, uncle Dalan, uncle Kyle and auntie Ferrit.

I don't really know what to write, I usually like to think more and play and tease Sarah. But there is a few things that I don't like and maybe this is the use of the book.

I don't like spicy food. I don't like hot days. I don't like people teasing me because of my red hair. I don't like when I see poor people begging for money and people just passing by without helping them or helping someone being hit and doing nothing. I don't like the fact that daddy has a curse, or that Sarah has read his book. and I don't like to know that daddy is not using all his last name, so I will be using it. I don't like other kids making fun of my sister even if I do make fun of her. I mean its not her fault she has purple eyes and white hair and is a bit smaller than me, even if we were born almost at the same time.

Well there is so many other things I don't like but it would be to long. Uncle Kyle is coming soon for an other training with the sword, NOW THAT I DO LIKE.

Oh yes, there is this other man that has a daughter that lives across from our house. He looks strange sometime but he seems nice. My father calls him Q.  Don't know why but I see him go out at night often in his armor. It very nice, blue silver and gold.  Father said the the man is a very important man and he does very dangerous thing. He also told me some stories of what the man did. I think that's what I want to do to, it's difficult but it seems fun.

Anyhow Sonya, the mans daughter is playing out side. I think I am going to go play with her until Uncle Kyle comes.

The following users thanked this post: 666hellspawn

Hellblazer

Re: The dairy of Tristan Lex'or In'Darsus
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 12:29:32 am »
Well I saw this man named Q again yesterday night and this time I followed him. He was waling in the night with all dress up in his armor and sword and shield and helmet.  I  tried my best to follow him but at one point he started to look over his shoulder a bit to often so I decided to come back home, but I got lost.  It took me hours to get back but i did and with out getting hurt either.  Sarah is so much better at sneaking around than me but I don't mind.

Although I got home I saw father walk out with Arwin it was very very late so I followed him. Strangely enough, they never noticed me and we went on into the forest where father and Arwin would looked around turning on themselves. I though they had spotted me but no they just kept going.  Then I saw daddy do something I never would have thought, he knelled for a long time and Arwin stood beside him howling. Then as soon as it started he got up and made his way back home.  Should I ask him what he was doing? I don't know he might get mad at me for being out so late after dark.

Anyhow I would really love to know what mister Q was doing out to and what is happening with Father.

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 08:18:37 pm »
Well I keep training with Uncle Kyle, I'm getting a lot better he said, I still fall a lot when I try his whirlwind attack. Lately though I noticed Sonya playing around her house. I did not see what she was doing but when I came to say hi I saw that she was practicing her sword techniques. Wow she is good. I  would have gotten home and took our training swords out and I would have asked her if she would train a bit, but she was so concentrated that I did not want to disturb her. So I just sat there and looked at her train, I think she did not even notice me.

Later on that Night I saw her father go out again, and again I followed him. Well, I don't really want to write the rest because if father reads this or Sarah and tell on me, I will be in big trouble. Let's just say that I know why father said he was doing very dangerous things and I think I like it actually.

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 12:36:38 am »
Yesterday I went out following Mr Quantum when I saw that Sonya followed me. We giggled a little quietly and kept following her father. If Father should come to know of this, I would be grounded for a year at least. But for now when I am not following him, I asked him a few question, I hope not enough at once so he doesn't get annoyed or even suspicious. Any how I am pretty sure now that this is something that I am really interested about... Maybe he would like to train me when Uncle Kyle is not here to train me.

The other day I was walking with father and we went to Hempstead. He was going there to give a lesson to Sarah and her new friend.. Abbi. We passed by some poor people and then I saw this man start to bet this other old man because he had not pay his rent, Father made quick end of that guy as the guard came by and he explained to them what was happening. I wish I could have done something to help that old man to, I hate when people take advantages or hurt weaker people, even worse when its an innocent child like the one i saw being force to work, lifting boxes that was almost his size. He must have been eight or something. Maybe when i;m older I will be able to do something about it, for now I train and I see that mans face in the dummies so I hit them even hard than before now.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 01:26:22 am »
*A teenager stands in front of the mirror. His dark red hair falls short of his shoulder and his blue eyes seems to swirl with purple and yellow wavy iris. He is tall and well trained for his age.*

It was my birthday yesterday. I lot of people were there and Sonya to, I finally saw Abbi again and we talked a little.  The house was filled of people and for a long time I was wondering when Father would be back from his trip, but he kept his promise and he arrived with uncle Dalan, Abbi and Cole. We plaid games, ate drank punch and Abbi gave me these really nice pants and shirt.

I'm tried them this afternoon with Sonya and she giggle because they were a bit tight well really tight. Its not they are to small, I hope but well I'm not used to wear clothes this tight. The shirt is of a soft blue and silver and gold lining and buttons, the sleeves stops mid bicep. The pants are blue with silver and gold lining to but on the outside of the thigh there is some silver metal plating. Sonya likes it and so do I.

I asked Mother and Father if I could go to Heaven today and see Abbi to thank her and they agreed so  Me and Sony are preparing a food basket, We are going to take Abbii and Sarah on a picnic. Sonya manage to  convince her father to go, but he insisted that he had to come with us. I'm not sure why but at least we get to go.

Well I have to leave, I will write later of what happens

Hellblazer

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 03:30:40 am »
We had a great time at the picnic and I had time to learn a bit more about Abbi. She is a fun girl who loves to laugh and play jokes.  He little brother and sisters reminds me a lot of how the triplet were a few years back.  Funny thing though, I come back home and I can't stop thinking of when Abbi smiled. Well the sames happens about Sonya to, both of them smiles with this brightness around them. Can't explain it.. their cute thats for sure.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 03:51:39 pm »
I have been in the temple for so long now.

After hearing about the death of *his quill seems to stops for a moment* So..nya I was devastated. Since the last time I wrote here, things had developed between me and her and after our trainings we were supposed to get back together as we had promised. And now she is gone. For a long time I wanted to leave, I couldn't set my mind free of that, to a point where the Masters here called out for help in the form of Mr Quantum and my uncle Lex'or.

These where dire times for sure but I am back on training and it is almost over now. Soon they will send me away to do the work of Toran. Even thought I had this fall it has made me realize how much we are important and how much our faith must always remain strong in him. After all we are destined to become his tools, to propagate his word, to protect the weak, to cleans out the undeads. We are Paladins.. well soon to be.

Time for the prayers and some more teaching.

*puts the quill down and lets the pages dries as he goes to the prayer rooms*

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 01:21:20 pm »
Wedlar, Junar 11, 1428

I was studying at the temple of Fort Llast when a messenger came rushing in handing a missive to one of the temple clerk who then hurried to give it to me. I opened it and read the message, my heart almost stopping. Amilia, while taking a stroll and having to fight against some Ogres, had started to give birth. Luckily for her and for me, she was still close to home and even more luckier, Rose was traveling on that path.

After sending the missive, Rose took Amilia back to our place where she started to help her. I rushed as fast as I could and when I got there, Amilia was still in labor. After hours more of labor and me circling behind Rose when I had to let go of Amilia's hand as she was crushing mine, our child was born.

A very healthy, 9 pounder, boy, that screamed his welcome to the world like no others I have ever heard. Amilia wanted to name him Scott, and so we did.

Amilia, was tired but so happy, I was drenched in sweat as it seem so painful. But both my future wife and our boy are in perfect health. Rose was so happy for us two and stayed for drinks and dinner, when Amilia was feeling stronger to be able to eat.

And so on this
Wedlar, Junar 11, 1436, our little Scott is born and I feel like letting the world know of my love for both My love and our child.

Praise be Toran for all the blessings he has given me, for the strength to continue on in my moment of trouble and weakness. For the love he has opened my eyes to see.

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 01:28:12 pm »
Tunar, Oclar 24, 1428

Five months has passed and little Scott is growing. Already we can see that he has my eyes, and his mother hair color.  Things are a bit more complicated now and we have to share the loads even more. Since I was used to live at night, I take the night shifts, of course I rest with my sweet  Amilia, but if Scott wakes at night, I get up to feed and clean him as is needed.

I am still gathering for the wedding even hired out some help. Amilia has not  had much time to travel or do anything with the birth of Scotty. I often stay home with him so she can go out and see her friends. But our time has been very limited and it is starting to get strainious now to try and find time to be just us or even meet up with those who are there to help us plan the wedding. But I keep going in hopes that things will get settled soon.

anything