The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Memoirs of Rhynnala Asantiani  (Read 1081 times)

LynnJuniper

The Memoirs of Rhynnala Asantiani
« on: April 03, 2006, 06:35:19 am »
[SIZE=16]The Memoirs of Rhynn , A Working Progress[/SIZE]
Name: Rhynnala Asantiani (Rin-ala Ah-san-tee-an) / Rhynn Saebhel (Rin Say-bel)
Current Age: 26
D.O.B.: Sept. 9th
Profession: Wizard (21) (Illusionist)
Mostly Seen: Hlint, Dalanthar
Quests: .Pandemonial Horses. .Exploring The Past. .Orb Triology.
     .Lost and Found. .Blood Finale. .Evilness and Greed.
   .Courting for Riches. .Out of the Blue. .Lia WLCDQ.
       .Underground War. .Grand Theft Oxen.
.The Necromancer's Quartet.  .To Aid Epheris.
.Desperation. .Holding On. .Has the Cat Got Their Tognues.
.Pieces of Seven/Seeds of Change. .Search for the Cure.
.Golden Cloud of Prayers. .Lyle's CDQ.
[SIZE=16]On Each Pace of this book is placed an Illusionary Script spell. If you happen to find this book, and try to read its contents, all you notice are gibberish scripts. If you are a mage of no small power you recognize this as Illusionary Script, but cant help to get a singular thought from your mind: "Forget This Book's Existence and leave this place".   [/SIZE]  

//Rhynn's Complete Unabridged Journal, And Spellbook complete with research in the school of Illusion and other areas available upon request or until needed for WL Application. Note that even upon request you will only get the bits I am willing to share.//  

LynnJuniper

RE: Letters to her Master -- The Memoirs of Rhynn Saebhel
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 11:05:50 am »
First Thoughts

Being torn from all that I know, with the little gold that was bestowed upon me, I first To write you, Master Sabhel to keep myself up with rambling thoughts. And ramble they will, for I do not understand the reason Why I was brought here. Let me rephrase that. I don’t understand the reason why I was brought here. Yes, there is a difference.

I had gone to sleep your. YOur warm smile was upon me as always, and yet I did not realize that would probably be the last time I’d see you. Saebhel...My memories of you are fond. I had been living with you for five years, preceding the date my family abandoned me. The thought of it makes me Seethe in anger.

The thought of being brought here so suddenly does to rise my anger as well. Upon awakening, I found myself standing suddenly next to a great beast: A Dragon of Lore. I had seen painted pictures, but was never greeted with the chance to meet one for myself. Neither hadyou, and you're a very old Elf indeed.

I stood next to this dragon, thinking the whole thing to be absolutely poposterous. However, I have never had such vivid dreams before. Furthermore, I felt completely in control of my own body, fully aware. Never before Had I been so aware of every bit of my surroundings in a dream; Never before my thought process so full.

Well, If I was to have these fool’s dreams, I may as well live it through, and see where it would leave me. I fearlessly (One shouldn’t fear what one dreams) Went to speak to the Dragon.

I will not completely reiterate here, but we spoke of The War. Yes, That foolish dragon had expected me to be a part of the war against Blood. Me! I had hardly learned the ways of the Wizard! You had just started teaching me the basic spells and principles. And now, before I could learn anything worth while, I was being taken away, to the Gods only know where.

I tried to express this to that great lizard, But he would have none of it. After all, who am I to defy a Dragon? More over, why waste my time? It’s a dream , at any cost. I could now laugh at how foolish I was.
The Dragon told me to proceed to the edge of the forest , and I followed his command, still interested in where this ‘dream’ could take me....Before me stood a long path with very few walkers. I stopped by each of them, learning what I could, but it was of no use. They all repeated the same drivel of a war I had no interest in fighting. I walked myself to the end of the path, and Found myself in a quaint little town.

I looked around...and that is when I decided I was no longer dreaming. No dream could be this vivid...No dream could hold within it so much detail. You would have woken me by now to start breakfast and the morning’s chores. I must be stuck here, Therefore I must make the best of it.

-------

~Meeting The Locals~

After being in town for a total of three days, I had found myself in much the same boat I had been in when I first arrived. As far as I could tell, from the people I had spoken to, this town was quite used to receiving Dragon delivered "heroes", as I so liked to call them. I wondered then if I’d be able to meet one for myself. I had no idea then that that wish was about to become as much of a reality as any of this could be considered.

A burly half orc…no, bigger, a troll of some sort accompanied by one of the smallest men I have ever seen came bustling down the road that led out of the city and down a path I had not yet ventured.

I gave them both an awkward look, and, needless to say, had gotten a similar one in reply. The troll of a man however, cast a fond look towards Thos, the familiar of my own that had accompanied me to Hlint and was now in the form of a large cat. I smiled to him, perhaps I could get some information from the troll or the miniscule man.

First I asked the two my one fundamental question: How did you come upon this town? The answer was universal; the dragon had brought them here. This discovery shattered any last hope I had about this being a fleeting nightmare.

Naturally, I needed to know more. You know of my thirst for knowledge Master Saebhel, always learning. I asked the two where I could learn more of this land that I had found myself in. Surprisingly , it was the troll who had answered my question. It was not a name of a place though, just one word, a name of a person: Ozymandias.

I do not know if that name is familiar to you dear Master, but I did not understand how any one man could hold the knowledge of a hundred books.

The small man had his own piece of information to add, and none was pleasing. He warned me against speaking to Ozymandias or “Ozy” as he so called him. He spoke of him as “a wise old git”. He also spouted rumors, and I picked up such information as ‘grumpy old man’, and ‘will eat you alive as soon as look at you’ I wondered at the time if this man could have any relation to you, and writing that now makes me laugh. Ultimately, I decided that I would seek out this Ozymandias, despite warnings. Maybe he could teach me enough to help me find my way back to you.

I did have brief run-ins with other adventurers that found their way to the town of Hlint as well. Always in small groups of two or three though, you know how I am with large amounts of people…

I met a man named Tarradon, who said something quite peculiar to me. He said familiars such as Thos were frowned upon in the town of Hlint. He also said you were wrong to teach me the way to possess Thos. He called it morally unacceptable to take the free will of another being. What I wondered is if that still held true if the being had a direct spiritual link with one’s self to begin with.

Oh! That reminds me! I met a Lucindite as well, and expressed my desire to learn more and eventually be affirmed. Her name was Matilda and I think she was pleased with me. I say that not out of arrogance, but to compliment you and what you have taught me before this all commenced. She said she would speak to one ‘Eldarwen Hillaranmae’ about my wishes. I wonder if that would be a name you recognize…  She also said that most of what Tarradon expressed was false, leaving me somewhat confused.

I have decided to write these letters and save them. Perhaps when and if I return to you, I will allow you to read these and learn of my progress. I wish you well Master Saebhel, and hope to see you soon

With loving recollection

Rhynn

LynnJuniper

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 10:27:42 am »
So Master Saebhel, How long has it been?

I smile as I write this, and yet I feel somewhat diminished. The fact that I had not taken time out to write a letter to you in oh so long is a cruel reminder that I am slowly learning to leave behind the world from whence I came, and embrace the world where I find myself now.

My first travels in the world started simply enough, A very nice Halfling named Berri led me around the sewers and crypts of Hlint, helping me to find my way and increase my studies. He also introduced me to a gnome by the name of Rollie. He was a very nice man as well

I traveled to the Dragon Isles quite some time ago with a large band of warriors, mages, and healers. I am quite surprised at myself, for I did not know if I would be able to handle the grouping. You know how I always was when ever you had lots of company for dinner. I'd stray away to the study, or to my sole corner of the house, and sit in there reading, writing, or practicing until everyone but you had left.

But this group was rather interesting. The Notable characters were Renji, a man who seemed to be followed my danger, Ash and Tyrian, the two women of the group who took me under their wing of sorts. Tyrian in particular struck me as a lovely nice woman. She provided me with everything from spell scrolls, to components, and even an interesting change of clothing. By the way, her house was quite nice.

There was also a man named Dulan, who managed to save me when I thought I had fallen, And How grateful I am to him now for saving my life.

Also, there was another quite charming man by the name of Skabot, who, although quite kind managed to unknowingly offend me. You see, he asked if I was an Aasimar. I thought that I had escaped that accusation.  I am a normal human and proud of it. I do not care if my father was my own or not, I refuse to believe that I am the daughter or heir to some half celestial being. I simply refuse to believe that I may be connected with anything other than human!

I am sorry, you have already heard those sentiments from me before. I will continue to tell you about the trip I had taken to the Dragon Isles. I had traveled from a small boat somewhere past Haeven, to The dragon Isles. What we found there went even beyond my wildest imagination. There were walking, talking fighting trees the size of giants, and also werewolves, and their larger more dangerous counterparts, the ware bears...

On the way home...I mean...on the way back to Hlint (See what I mean about forgetting my roots?), I found a group of people listening to another man's every word. This man was hooded, and carried with him a staff that seemed to glow from the tip in a dark red light. Despite my usual apprehension, I went to join the group (Who I later learned consisted of a Woman named AnnaLee, and an elf who I remember by the name of Sin.). The man doing all the talking, I learned, was the one called Ozymandias.

And I laugh as I write this: I think his wisdom and knowledge may well surpass even your own Master Saebhel!

The talk of that night was lighthearted compared to what Ozymandias told me some time later. He told me of a very old Halfling by the name of Anxiety, who was freed from the plane of Pandemonium. This Halfling experimented with the part of the mind controlling fear and paranoia, until being locked on the plane. He has the ability to transform himself into a fear of the person he is facing, usually a great beast. The woman guarding the Plane of Pandemonium let him free because she thought it would bring more power back to her. Ozymandias said she was a fool to think as such, and would eventually pay dearly for her mistake.

In lighter news, I have learned from the Pandorns (Ferrit and her husband Kyle) the basics of becoming a tailor! While I enjoy making the clothing from scratch, I find my true joy in clothing coloring and alterations and have become quite good at it. Do not worry Master Saebhel, I promise in good time I will learn scribing as well...

I also wish to tell you of my solitary travel to Spellgaurd, and Lucinda's temple. It was rather lifeless when I visited, but nevertheless quite beautiful. I hope to one day go back there when it is more lively. I also made a visit to the grand library of Vortex, with a good friend, who managed to write me up a copy on what we learned of Anxiety, while I read to my heart's content.

The last thing I wish to speak of is my most recent travel with a -very- charming turquoise favoring Bard named Freldo. I smile at the pleasant recollection I have of showing three newcomers to Hlint around the town and helping them with a few tasks. I hope to be able to travel with Freldo and the others once more.

I find myself needing to stop now, as I must work further on the two suits I promised Skabot.

With Loving Recollection

Rhynn

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 07:46:46 am »
Master Saebhel,

I know you're going to be very upset over this, and that thought makes me angry towards you. I do not care what you think on the matter so I shall tell you anyway. My best friend in all of Layonara is a Drow by the name of D'Lin. I do not want to hear your angry remarks, or any ill words towards him or I will -not- regret to defy you with my own towards you. Prejustice is wrong, as I have always tried to tell you, and right now I am only backing up what I personally believe to be true.

To add to this, Miss AnnaLee took D'Lin and I to a place called Leilon to visit The Leilon Arms. On the way we met up with a most strange character indeed. His name was Plenarius, and he was a Cleric of Katia, and The Lord of The Birds. I am sure you must have heard of this man, and I find it most amazing that he is actually in possession of wings! It was here that I got the first inkling about a meeting taking place, but when I asked of it, no answer would be given to me.

Among my arrival at the Leilon Arms, I was greeted with a most hilarious sight. Freldo was dressed as a woman! It seems as if he had disrespected a man named Kharl in some way, and for that he was forced into a Pink and Purple Dress. Freldo said He decided to go beyond wearing a dress, and look as a woman in general. It was a nice light hearted break for them , I s'pose, but at that time I still did not understand the more serious matters at hand.

Once or twice through the night I asked again of what was going on, but once again got no answer. In this time, I decided to tell D'Lin of how I grew up, since he said he was most interested in every aspect of my life. I must admit that did make me feel a bit shy, but also very flattered, So I decided to tell him everything I have lived through from then until now. He promised me that he'd tell me his story, when speaking of it did not put him through so much pain. I will not rush him to tell me, interested or not, his feelings twoards the matter are more important than my own.

Finally, Ash (who was also present) Told D'Lin and I the basic Gist of what was going on. Two of Bloodstone's Generals seemed to be present at, or the discussion of a great meeting that only very powerful people could be present at. Xandrial, another of Blood's generals had already left, disappeared, or was vanquished, and upon thus, set forth many strange happenings and monsters into towns. They all seemed afraid that a repeat of this would happen.

I know I am not making much Sense Master Saebhel, not even to myself, but that just goes to show how confused I am, how confused all newcomers must be on this matter. Upon hearing this news I had half a mind to seek out Ozymandias or some equally wise man and ask of this meeting myself. I then remembered, Any man that wise would probably be at the meeting.

I catch my breath as I realize something. Powerful and Wise men, I wonder now if -you- were at this meeting as well. I smile again as I think this. It is further proof , perhaps that The two worlds we now hail from, Nay, you and I are not as far apart as I once would have thought.

D'Lin and I made our way from Leilon back to Hlint, and even now are keeping eyes out for any strange occurrences, and asking all to do the same. I am now in the Inn, spending time writing this and sleeping, as I am very tired from the long journey. I am almost apprehensive to walk outside these doors, in fear of what news or what sights I may find.

With Loving Recollection,

Rhynn

LynnJuniper

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 02:46:44 pm »
I write to you in sadness, Saebhel, For I do not know where I went wrong...

I spent the last few days happy traveling Mistone with Di, or D’Lin as I’ve introduced him to you. I also made my way into the moors with The Pandorns,  and when they fell managed to turn them invisible to help them find their grave. As a gift, they offered me some improved bolts of Kyle’s own making.

I wish I still felt worthy of that gift.

This day was a disaster; It started out normally enough, a talk with Ozymandias on the current events and goings on. I still do swear I’ll get him back for all of his ‘charming’ comments…For some reason he makes me feel as a child….for some reason he makes me feel as you have.

However, the day got worse…We traveled to Haven , a group and I (Including some such as Berriford, AnnaLee, Han, Skabot, Kae and Di)

Upon completing the quest for the Ogre Master’s head, I learned a new spell! I wanted to try it out, so In the Outskirts of East Hlint, I turned invisible and let the spell fly on the Halfling and elven mercenaries…Di didn’t even know I was there until it was too late…I fell, and whilst he ran to get help, he was unaware of the Halflings following him! He brought them into town, where I feel anguished to say, they killed Kyle’s ox.

I apologize and compensated him for the ox as best as he would allow, I wanted to do more, but All Kyle would keep saying was “I am not angry with you”

But I am angry with myself…

I asked AnnaLee secretly if I could speak to her of something; Something I am not even comfortable telling you. Do not take that offensively Master, It’s a girl thing.

With Loving Recollection and a Saddened Heart

Rhynn

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 08:34:20 am »
To Mister Saebhel,

You Forsaken Demon! Words Can Not Express My Hate to you! I trusted you! I Loved you! And Now I learn it is all a Lie! I sincerely hope you are impaled onto Blood's Sword and Die and slow and painful death!

How could you take advantage of the person who needed someone the most? What kind of terrible deceitful person are you?

Rhynn

-----

*Written in Rhynn's Best Handwriting on parchment*

I was brought up from birth by my mother: A Paladin of Vorax, and the one whom I thought was my father: A cleric of the same. From a quite young age I had to endure the rumors of my illicit birth, and my possible Aasimar heritage from a very young age. I hated it from then; the children asking why I looked different from my father, asking why I looked different from all of them, from everyone in my villiage. It was too much to bare.
   At Age Thirteen , I began to take an interest in the arcane arts, which set me further from the rest of my family (consisting of eight siblings), that all excelled in physical fighting or divine magic. At seventeen, I publicly rebuked my allegiance to Vorax, and in return , my father rebuked his responsibility for me, saying that I was never his daughter in the first place. My mother shed pity on me, and sent me to live with an Elven wizard, that happened to be living at the Forest’s edge. She said it was an honour that he even took me in…
   In the five years I had stayed with him, I learned relatively little. He had always said it was my duty to first “prove my worth”. I did all of the normal things one would expect an apprentice to do. I cleaned the house, studied intently, and cooked the food. In addition to this were other “apprentice duties”. Basically, I acted as a lover would towards Master Saebhel , because I was told it was my duty to do so. I had questioned these duties once, to an apprentice of another Mistress, and he said that no such thing was required of me. For this, I was told never to speak of our special arrangement ever again.
   That brought me here, To Hlint, “And the Horrors thereof”.  Amongst many other things, I found myself with confused feelings towards one; Ozymandias. These feelings, I promised myself, I would make nothing of. These feelings I had only (As I realize now) Because I idolized him as someone wiser and more powerful than even Master Saebhel was. (and I hate making that connection now, for obvious reasons).
   The only two I had originally planned on telling this was Miss AnnaLee, and Miss Ireth.  I simply wanted someone to talk to; What I had received was a first hand glance at death. Miss Ireth warned me of Ozymandias’ fiancée, whom, up to this point, I did not know existed. I found out fast.
   Upon mention of her name, a woman with demonic wings , shrouded in magic appeared forth out of nothing. I immediately found myself held with a flaming sword to my throat. The brave Sir Garrent of Hlint’s guard tried to help my situation. He found himself dead fast. Others stood around, gawking as Ireth, AnnaLee , and I warned them to stay away. I did not fear this woman at the time. I do not fear anything at the time I should be frightened, but rather after, when I find myself alone. This woman was going to kill me, and there was nothing I could do of It but accept it. If I was accepting it however, it would be on my terms, and I would speak. I told the woman that I would not make anything come of my feelings, that I did not know of her, and that I would never stop talking to anyone I considered my friend, especially not out of fear for death. She commenced to say some hurtful things, then threw me in the lake and disappeared. I was told afterwords, that anyone could be brave when they do not need to be, It's easy. Real bravery comes from being able to stand up to the situations at hand fearlessly...I may be brave then, but I am still confused. Why would someone who could kill me easily by breathing heavily in my direction, settle for throwing me into a pond and disappearing? I vow to find out

~~~~

*Hastily written upon another piece of parchment*

I am not much of a bard, or much of a singer…but as I could not sleep for some time now, my mind kept haunting me with these lyrics, as if from some greater power not my own…

He feeds on fear
He feeds on pain
He rules again
With Growing Hate
He will guide
The faith again

Our light in the darkness
Is to small to see
There's always a sparkle of hope
If you just believe

He told the tale so many times
About the dream not meant to be
In a world of the free

He plays with your mind

As faith for the future faded fast
He grows strong with their displeasure
It sets him free

Deceiver of hearts
Deceiver of fools
He rules with fear
Deceiver of hopes
Deceiver of fools
He rules again

He feeds on fear
Poisons the truth
To gain their faith
To lead the way
To a world of decay

He rules your heart

He will sell your soul to the grave
Without a hesitation to make
He belongs to the dark

Please awake
And see the truth
He can only be
If you believe what he tells you
Remember who you are
What you stand for
And there will always be a way

In my heart there is a place
In my heart there is a trace
Of a small fire burning
A sheltering ray shines through this night
Although it 's small, it's bright
But darkness is lurking

He will sell your soul to bitterness and cold
Oh fear him

Deceiver of hearts
Deceiver of fools
He rules with fear
Deceiver of hopes
Deceiver of fools
Shall he rule again?

((OOC: Lyrics and Song credited to Within Temptation -- Deceiver of Fools))

((OOC 2: That was some absolutely amazing RPing Yesterday, and I'd like to thank the DMs for giving me a chance to be part of a greater story of sorts! Contrair to other's belief, it didn't scare me or upset me at all, I had just never played Dungeons and Dragons before, So I was unfamilliar with the DM's ability to join into PC "subplots" (Most game masters in Other MMORPGs are like ghosts, simply fixing things in game). The whole thing made my character feel important to the story somehow!  I thank you!))

((OOC 3:  When you walk to the library, Look up at a firetower balcony and see a man in a black hoodie and have to blink twice to realise you're not in Hlint  you've been on game too much))

LynnJuniper

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 07:59:28 am »
   I can feel the bitter anger take over my body. Can feel it bubble like a dark cloud deep inside myself. Can feel it radiate and course through my veins like blood that boils black. Kea, Why did you not kill me? Did you realize that death would be a better fate than this? I swear at night I can hear your harsh laugh. Your laughing at me. You Find great joy in my pain. Why did you not kill me when you had the chance?

The last few days have past in anger and despair.  Oh sure, at first it was the raging paranoia, that I was being watched at every step. I found myself not-so-casually looking over my shoulder every minute, worried of what unspoken horrors may come to claim me when I first let down my guard. Oh what a fool I was. I would welcome that death now.

And then there are the rumors. I have to laugh as I transcribe, because they think I do not know what is said when I turn my back. In my life, there had always been rumors. “Aasimar” “Bastard Child”. At least these held some inkling of truth. What I would give to here these rumors boldly shouted at me once more, rather than endure the ones that float now. I am no one’s mistress!

That ... Toranite fool Maev, and that ‘twit’ of a Halfling brought all of this to rise. I am not a bard! I do not have to be subject to repeating one story again and again. I do not wish to be bombarded with some tortured and mauled version of truth, asking if it is indeed what truly happened. It sent me into a rage like no other, and I found myself Stalking Hlint for hours (or was it days? I can’t be sure) kicking , screaming, and raging at everything In my path.

I finally came to a conclusion. If death would not find me, I would go looking for it. Bringing myself into Hlint’s crypts, I engaged with a fool’s match against the skeletons I found. Upon death, I was enraged that the Soul Mother returned me back to where I had started through the power of the Bindstone. I stalked deliberately down the road, fists clenched all the way, to return to the crypts for another attempt. This time Ozymandias and a dwarf followed me in, convinced that I was looking for my grave. I tried to get away from them both, but in vain. I told them it was not my grave I seek. Neither would leave. Master Ozymandias simply leaned on my gravestone, as if waiting for me to simply calm down. I kicked the stone too, Forsaken thing, engraved with my full name. The full name I fashioned for myself, and that I now hate beyond all other.  In the end I knew it was futile. He said I was being silly. I knew he was right. There was nothing I can do.  They’re always right….

The two escorted me from the crypts, and I hastily made my way to get away from them both. To no avail though. Ozymandias would not cease in his following no matter how many times I would turn about and take myself in a different direction. “Words have power. All you need do is Tell me to Leave.” He said something along those lines. Why? Why could I not bring myself to say one simple word? “Leave” “Leave Leave Leave” Why is it so simple now? I suppose its almost worthy of laughter.

He told me not to let the things that Acacea (The Halfling) had said get to me. I assured him that was not the case. He pat me on the head, an inclination to get well. I am no child! This set me into another bout of “Set forth Rage on the City of Hlint.”

I am afraid that during this time I had neglected my Di, who has been nothing but kind and sweet to me since I have met him. I must remind myself to apologize to him, and Hope he will find it in his heart to forgive me.

That brings me to my next point. Throughout this night, a  hooded Sinister Drow, I forget his name, sought to torment Di and I. I found myself yelling, screaming, attempting to slap him. Doing all I could to get this vile creature to shut the nine hells up. I have nothing against the Drow. My best and dearest friend is a Drow. But this particular creature boils the very blood within me. And I am sure that is a source of laughter for him.

That was when the despair and sadness caught up to me. I sat on the bench of Hlint, softly crying. Ozymandias had found me again. He took the seat beside me, and I did my best to hide my tears, but to no avail. He told me that people like that Drow do the things they do to get this precise reaction from others. I told him it bothered me not. It was not the most forbearing thing on my mind at the time. He assured me that it did indeed bother me. I put my head down, there was just no winning this futile war. He brought his hand out, lifting my chin, and wiping away my tears. I do not remember exact words, especially from the beginning, because I was so distraught,  but I will try to reiterate all that I remember, and what I understood from it.

“Listen, because I will only say this once” He started. He then proceeded to take a bit of cloth, bite his thumb and allow himself to bleed onto it, setting the cloth beside me.
   “Some emotions can be overbearing. But this is real.” (He then gestured to the cloth) “ Fear, Anger and the like are what make us live (or was it: What make us truly living).”

“You have great talent and potential. Do not bottle up your emotions, and do not let them overpower you, and you will be a Legend of your own one day.”

He left the cloth by my side, and then walked away, saying nothing. I keep that thing tucked into my pack for safe keeping, not understanding exactly why. I laugh , almost harshly as I write this. Things have only gotten worse. Kea, If you do not kill me, nothing will change. Does what I feel amuse you? I beg for death, I beg for a swift death over this.

I am also going to have to apologize to Tyrian. She simply asked me how I was doing, reminiscing about the day at the pond. And I ran away from her, turning invisible until she left. I was convinced she was taunting me of the rumors as well…

I found my only comfort in the words of a man with a tail. He said he was not form this plane, and his name was Dur’Thak. He gave me a blood red rose, saying he did not understand why such flowers seemed to cheer women up. I hold that with me as I write this as well, drawing some comfort from it.

Together, we decided to test my blood, to see once and For all weather or not the Aasimar blood ran through my veins. The test results were inconclusive. He said his blood would make my own boil, and vise versa. He then proceeded to draw blood from his palm and let it drip down into my own.  True, the blood stayed warm to me, even after he said it had cooled, But my own blood nor his did Boil, nor did it scald or burn me. I still do not understand what that could mean.

I saw Miss Annalee, and Miss Ireth along with a few others in East Hlint. I tried to understand what was occurring, and got some mismatched words of Anxiety , and Fear’s riders. I do understand some of it, and though Annalee said that “it was my choice weather or not I decide to get involved”, I had a feeling stronger than any other that I was not wanted or welcome. I left who I think are my friends be. I do not want to burden them with a presence uneeded. They don’t need my help….

I write this atop the wooden platform in Hlint, just after begging once again, for that demon woman to find me and kill me. I hope she does do it soon, because I do not know how longer I can stay civilized (Yes, raging against Hlint was still a civilized manor of being for me), before I become completely destructive.

If you do not kill me, Nothing Will Change.

---

*Spawled onto another peice of paper*

Perhaps I am getting quite bardic after all...This one is for Saebhel

Sparkling angel I believed
You are my savior in my time of need.
Blinded by faith I couldn't hear
All the whispers, the warnings so clear.
I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now,
No mercy no more.
No remorse cause I still remember

The smile when you tore me apart.
You took my heart,
Decieved me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they turn into real.
You broke a promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.

Sparkling angel, I couldn't see
Your dark intentions, your feelings for me.
Fallen angel, tell me why?
What is the reason, the thorn in your eye?
I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door
There's no escape now
No mercy no more
No remorse cause I still remember

The smile when you tore me apart
You took my heart,
You showed me dreams,
You broke the promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.
Could have been forever.
Now we have reached the end.

This world may have failed you,
It doesn't give you a reason why.
You could have chosen a different path in life.

The smile when you tore me apart.
You took my heart,
You showed me dreams,
You broke the promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.
Could have been forever.
Now we have reached the end.

((Once again, Within Temptation -- Angels))

LynnJuniper

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 07:38:21 am »
   By The Weave, The Gods, and The Nine Hells! When I asked for death or a fate like it, I did not know of what horrors I truly Sought! There are things worse than death, and I think I may have managed to stumble upon one of them.

The days started out calmly enough, as they always do…One night , Miss Tyrian took me to her favorite place, just outside of Blackford Castle. There, we talked of everything that had been happening to me. I would do anything to go back to once again only having those mere problems. Due to the cloth on my wrist, she had been convinced that I had tried to use a blade to take my own life, and had talked to Ozymandias about it. I assured them all this was not the case. If I was to die, It would be during legend. After all, I would be a Legend myself one day. If only I knew how right this was.

The next few days were spent on the continent of  Rilara, along with Miss Honora, delivering letters, killing griffons, and collecting cougar and lion skins for her tailoring. She told me some very useful things as well about the wind , and about calming one’s anger. She advised me to speak to Master Rollie.

When I had returned, a full talk had broken loose once more of the Halfling titled Anxiety, and his five riders. Ireth had been the first, the rider of fear. Miss Tegan, Miss Angela, and I were asking Ozymandias to speak forth what he knew, but he refused to speak the names or abstract ideas that the next four riders stood for. Fear and Paranoia would be two, that much I knew, but what were the other three?

Miss AnnaLee, Miss Ireth and her brothers, Dervish, and a protector of the Weave, Sir Storold traveled to Spelgaurd, to delve into the temple of Lucinda’s extensive library. I read many books that day, and was unable to find anything to help much , or to make any progress. We had very few ideas to go on. The Halfling loved horses, and  therefore, we thought, would seek for his fifth rider a unicorn, and someone pure enough to ride it. We also knew that it would take a Blade of Law and Order to defeat this Halfling, making it wise that Miss Ireth had had a meeting with the Toranites only nights before.

Just as Miss Anna found a book on Pandemonium that may have proved useful, the Demon woman Kea appeared once again, asking me if I so desired death since I had been “Blathering around town asking for her to deliver it.” I smiled, yet clenched my fists in anger, telling her how good it was to see her again. I told her that I no longer wished for death, and was simply trying to help my friends. T’was odd though, Storold held  a sword and sheild to Lady Kea, and she made no move to attack him, as the others assured me she would have.

Lady Kea had slain me…or …what I thought was Lady Kea had slain me. The Halfling Anxiety took the form , not of what I feared, but of what enraged me. It was an illusion and I fool heartedly bought into it. When I was returned to life, next to my grave in the library, I was told that this was not the Lady Kea, but that I had come into direct contact with the Halfling. I asked if this meant anything, and got my answer not from any of the party, but from the great Black Horse that whinnied and then past right through me. I will never forget the sound of the booming laughter in my head, or the words that followed. “You Ride Anger”

I am Anxiety’s second rider…and all it did was make me all the more angry. Outside I sought to speak with Ireth, and found that she had become incapacitated in fear. At the same time, the booming laughter of the Halfling had overtaken me and made me attempt to do horrible things to hurt Miss Ireth. Finally, the voices left our heads…but ever since that point I have found it easier and easier to get enraged.

We returned to Hlint, were I hastily made my way to the craft house to Warn whomever I found there. I found Kyle and his wife Ferrit, Honora, and  Sir Rollie. We discussed the danger at hand and who the next riders may be. Together, we came up with Paranoia, Despair or doubt, and envy.

I have no idea who the rider of paranoia may be, but upon thinking of doubt and despair I rushed to find Sir Berriford, and Rollie told me I should. I warned him of the trouble he may be in, but was able to offer no help or condolence. As Berri had said “It is not that I can simply wake up and stop doubting myself”. It is true…help against this situation seems fleeting at best.

I next told D’Lin, whom had told me on the way to Spelgaurd “Be SAFE. Keep your head about you.” I wish I had heeded this enough to suspect that this was not Lady Kea that attacked me.

Which brings me to my next stand point. One that I hardly wish to think about. Together, Berri , Kyle and I had a grim thought. What if the rider of Envy would be Kea? How would we even go about warning her? The poor fool would be dead before the last words of the accusation could even escape his or her lips.

Must we go on knowing what we think is much but being able to do so little!?

I met with Ozymandias, who was talking with Brisbane after all of this occurred to tell him the Second Rider had been found. I did not wish to at first. I did not want him to think of me as weak minded. But chances are, that was what I was, so what did it matter?

He did nothing. I lie. He all but laughed. “That’s two now, they don’t have much time left do they?” Were his words upon walking away. Why!? Why would he bother to cheer me , wipe away my tears not one week past, only to speak to me this way afterwards!? I hated him for it. I have calmed down since then to regret screaming that, but as of now, I am still upset.

A man wielding THE Hat told me he had spoken that way because he was with lady Brisbane.  That didn’t make much sense to me, I thought he was engaged to Lady  Kea.  Ah, but that would be the way of him alright. I smile as I write this. I think I just got over something. And I think that that would be the first step anyway, in helping Lady Kea, if she is indeed in danger. I must do my best to prevent her from being possessed as well. Meaning , I must abandon any love I still have for Ozy.

D’Lin and I are now on a quest for information. I must tell him though, that we are to return to Hlint soon, There will be a meeting at the Wild Surge to discuss possible solutions.

Freldo assures me that all will be fine, and I thank him simply for being near me. He does to cheer me up. He is one of the few who can. I wish I could keep a light heart (Or maybe just a lighthearted appearance) Through these times. He assures me that I just need a few good drinks. I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had a sip of liquor before in my life. I guess now’s as good a time as any to start…

LynnJuniper

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 08:47:20 am »

Days? Weeks? Months? I’m Not even sure how long it’s been anymore. My perception of time..life…everything has been horribly distorted since the last time I wrote. I don’t know what my feelings on any of this are anymore. I don’t know if the feelings I do feel are induced by Anger. I will not tell of my feelings just yet, I want to make sure of what they are this time before I go off spouting things that can get me killed.  What I do know are the facts and the theories, and even then we are not too sure…

First and foremost, the Five riders are now all gathered. I cannot believe I did not write on this sooner. The Five Riders: Ireth is Fear, I am Anger, Miss AnnaLee is Denial, Miss Addison is Indulgence, and Miss Dorena Defiance. These plagues. these gifts, as you can see are two fold. We are ailed by the symptoms of our separate horses, but when the horses themselves are there we are calm.

I have said and done many things that I have not meant over the past few…however long..and If I have upset anyone , I must apologize. I will not linger on these regrets, I must move forward to things I can effect. First and Foremost, I will tell you of a new friend I have made that will help us all through this. His name is Mith and he is a very powerful wizard specializing in the ways of Necromancy. Mith is doing all he can to help all five of us through this, and despite what I first said to him, I am grateful…

I will get right to the point now, and leave all side stories for later. There was to be a meeting in the Courthouse, all that were effected or knew of this Halfling were to attend. This meeting did commence, but not before some commotion that day’s morn. The night after AnnaLee herself was drawn into the Pandemonium plane with only Denial with her, my horse Anger came to me. He warned me that *she* was trying to hurt them all. Before anyone could explain this to me, my horse disappeared and another woman of the planes, Bao, showed up. She confirmed what the horse said, and stated that Every time they leave Pandemonium, the guardian Koralawyn grows suspicious. She offered me one question..But I messed that up so badly I don’t even want to talk of it.

After Bao visited, the planar guardian Koralawyn herself appeared, slaughtering Storold and I, along with everyone else in our path. I was dead…I was laying there dead…then someone raised me. I was still blinded so I could not see very well, but I did recognize the  one who rose me. It was Lady Keaira’tynen!  I still must remember to thank her for what she has done to help….

Later that day, was the meeting…Basically , everyone who came into contact stated their experiences.  I learned that this started below Roldez, where great chest had drawn the greedy to the Rift after Bao had warned them not to step further, even going as far as to mention the portal to Pandemonium. The group went anyway, and released the horrors…I also learned of Ireth’s daughter Aranna , the gaurdian of Celestia, who had also been captured..

The meeting came to a climax with AnnaLee’s brilliant information. She did, indeed have all the answers…well, Most.. She knew that the horses were being used, and that the Halfling may not be our only problem. This started an argument, because some wished to simply kill the horses (Which were standing with us for support the whole time). It was during this argument that Ozymandias approached me, and asked me to give him the floor. I did this the best I could, and Ozymandias started to tell us what he knew of the situation. He said that  our real fight was with Koralawyn, who was holding the horses hostage in order to get the Halfling to do her bidding. He said that our ultimate goal is to appeal to the other planar guardians and prove that Koralawyn is abusing her powers. AnnaLee deducted that we must visit the planes of Celestia and Arborea.  I was scared.

The next few days were spent making preparations for the long journey ahead of us. I asked all the questions I could about where we were going but in the long run learned very little. I supposed I would just have to go and find out. On the last night, Mith had assembled a team to escort us to the portal that would lead to Arborea. Ozymandias would meet us at the entrance to the cave. \\

Those that I recognized in the group were Connor, Mith, Ael, Dur’Thak (Who I promised could go along), and Remiel..along with Annalee and I. Freldo appeared at that moment, and asked us where we were going, and if he was invited. I needed him there….If I was to keep my head clear, then my head had to be full of lightheartedness and laughter. For that I needed Freldo to keep smiling.
   We used the portal in Remiel’s house in Hlint to get to Arabel… Legendary Arabel. It was terrible…that whole continent was terrible. There were horrible fights, and sneaking the whole way through invisibly was the only thing AnnaLee , Freldo, and I could do.
   Finally we made it to the Cave, where Ozymandias was waiting to lead us to the portal. It was odd I suppose. I never saw him out of Hlint or the Leilon Arms….Through the caves was the most terrible thing I have ever witnessed. At the bottom level, there were horrible Women of Water, that Summoned Water Elementals. I was frightened, and as Freldo was telling me to cheer up (laughing as usual) a water elemental made it rain ice. It killed Freldo and left me within an inch of death myself.  I screamed..I was angry at myself. I put one of my best friends into danger. I was selfish..I didn’t think of anyone but myself. Thankfully someone revived him. All he would say was that He died laughing. I’m still worried about him…..
   Well…after that we appeared at the portal that would lead to Arborea. And let me tell you, it was the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen….All of the rest of us got through alright as well, Except..Dur’Thak was pulled somewhere upon arriving..I…I think he may have been taken to Abyss…He did not come back quite the same and was afraid to let go of his sword….

Anyway..Arborea was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was a place full of forests and nature and peaceful creatures. I loved it there. Remiel led the group forward until we got to a wooden platform where we met the guardian of Arborea. Her name was Murilla. AnnaLee and I were pressed to appeal to her. Although I at first could not find words, together we eventually came to find out some very important things from Murilla.

There was a man she once knew , given the task to be a guardian much like herself. This man was not a Halfling..atleast I don’t think so. But he did have a wonderful passion for horses.  This man eventually lost his mind, became distant, and finally disappeared. His name was Elezandor, and as of now we have every reason to believe that he is the man we seek.

We still must travel to Celestia, but I am glad that atleast half of the journey is done. Murilla told us that the only way to stop the plague that falls upon Layonara, is to seat the horses without thrones…and that is just what we plan to do..

----

Three other things I would like to write on, more worldly things, having little to do with this Planar activity….

1) Freldo is worrying me. He is heartbroken..I don’t know by whom but I know that he is spouting terrible things about wanting his own blood to pour. I understand what he is feeling from the time I ran into Hlint’s crypts over and over until Ozymandias made me pray at my grave. I understood, so I did and said the same thing Ozymandias said to me, only less cryptically. I told him he should not use physical pain to block out emotional pain..I think he listened to me but I can’t really be sure. All I know is I’m not going to let him kill himself over and over because of this. I’m going to save him from himself, even if they are “Lame last words”.

2) Myth took me to go see Slaads deep in a cave to the..er..It may have been south. It was near Port Hampshire I suppose. He explained to me their heiarchy, and fought them, as he fought all along the way. He has this amazing skill, to bring death onto enemies with a simple touch! He says it is necromancy and that if I am interested in it there will likely be people that hate me for it. I can understand this, but I do not hate Mith for being interested in Necromancy. There were vampires in the cave as well…so I got scared and told him I wanted to go back to Hlint. It was time for the meeting by then anyway

3) I talked to a woman that Ireth does not seem to trust named Miss Lia about joining something called the Arcane Alliance. Mith is a part of it as well. It is a school of sorts, with rank and pay, that will teach budding wizards , sorcerers and even bards. I wish to go and I wish to learn and I wish to raise in rank. I guess I’m a bit ambitious. But the learning will always come first. I have even decided the fields of Study I will commence in learning: Lore and the Planes. Even though neither of these fields call for the school of Illusion which I studyed first and foremost with Master Saebhel…

I do not feel like writing anymore, this shall suffice until next we speak. Now, I wish to sleep…

LynnJuniper

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 07:16:28 am »
//Sent Via LORE

Dear Freldo,

You need not worry about not choosing to disclose your past. I understand, and do not hold it against you. Do not think that that bird would have spared me if you did, it’s a foolish Idea. The truth is, I was so worried about you falling that I could not concentrate long or hard enough to send loose even one single spell.

Don’t you worry about protecting me. Even if I do fall in battle sometimes, it’s alright, I will always return to my bindstone. What you do for me is something far greater. You protect my mind and you protect my heart. You are able to keep me clear minded and levelheaded where no one else can. You are able to keep me light hearted, and most of all, it is you who keep me happy.

I am sorry that what you saw on the way to Arborea saddened you, I am sorry that you fell. I am sorry that I got upset and caused you to be upset. And most of all, I am sorry that I expected you to keep a smiling face even when you did not feel like smiling. That was rude and selfish of me. I should not expect anyone to keep smiling simply for my sake. I do apologize.

You’ve asked me if I have ever known love, and that answer is yes. I had a great love for Master Saebhel before I was told what he was doing was wrong. I loved him with all of my heart and when I learned of his deceit it saddened me…

Many things that you said to me over the past few days have stuck close to me. You told me that you are my bard and my friend, and to come talk to you whenever I must. I will hold that close to my heart, and heed your words.

You also told me to speak from my heart, so upon your request I will do as you ask.

I love you…

I do not expect you to feel the same way really, Not with everything that’s happened. I’m used to this unrequited stuff. Don’t forget, Love is what got me tossed into Hlint’s pond. But I do want you to know that I do love you….

Do not worry about me wishing to bleed, or wishing to hurt myself because of this, I don’t think I will..maybe it’s because I don’t really expect your love in return…

Once again, I just wanted you to know…I do ask you one thing…Do not let things change between us because of those words…Then I will wish that I was no longer alive.

I send this swiftly and with love…
Rhynn

---

I will write of the plesant occurances of the last few days once I can clear my mind...

LynnJuniper

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 05:03:01 am »
Well, it did not go as bad as I expected it to. Keep in  mind, when I say “I don’t expect anything”, sometimes I mean “I expect the worst possible thing to happen”. Before I tell you about the now even more confusing manners of what us five riders must do, I want to talk about pleasant things that I care about more so than traveling planes or saving anyone. Call me selfish, but I just want something that resembles a normal life returned to me. I will not stop fighting, but I still look forward to putting this all behind me.

The last few days all started with Addison’s indulgence. She wanted to go fight things that were too strong for her once again. Freldo was going as well…Addison asked me to go. In my fiery state of anger, I said I would accompany them. Freldo immediately objected, which made me sad, even though he was probably only doing it to protect me. I wasn’t about to let two of my friends go out and get themselves killed, I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I would die along side them.

It was eventually Ozymandias who put an end to the fray. He said “If Addison was looking for a challenge, he’d battle her in the arena at Fort Velensk.” It was a very nice way to counter and accept her indulgence at the same time, I now realize. I also remember when he gave me that potion to calm me down….perhaps he really is just trying to help in his funny little way. I feel badly for yelling at him again….but I’m jumping ahead of myself…

On the way to Fort Velensk two things happen. One was that I fell to the lizard men and had to start the trail over to find my grave site, and the other was that I learned two new spells I was eager to try out.

Upon my arrival at the arena (the others were already there) Freldo handed me a lovely bouquet of roses that he said were originally for my grave…At first, the arena seemed a bit of a barbaric idea to me. It still does I guess, but not a barbaric idea that is below me. I participated as well. After Addison went up against Ozymandias (loosing of course), I went up against Addison. I lost, suffice to say, because I would not fling a spell at her. However, I saw that Addison only knocked me out for a time, and Ozymandias restored me to full health. I vowed to fight harder next time.

Freldo fought Ash, and Freldo fought Dervish who showed up later (I may be doing this out of order), then I went up against Ash. I laughed a bit in my head as she prepared herself with aiding spells for battle. I prepared myself very little. When the fight commenced, I fired my new spell, Phantasmal Killer at her. She was knocked cold instantly, and Freldo gave me a bouquet of lilies as a prize.

I did the same to Dervish, betting him 200 gold that he could not withstand my mind spell. It did not work on Ozymandias though, obviously.  Freldo and I fought next…I….Couldn’t bring myself to perform the same spell on him, And I couldn’t bring myself to hurt him (too much). I laugh a bit as I write this, He would not hurt me to the point of knocking me out.

As the others fought a bit more, Freldo and I had a talk. He said that he would be my bard but he was also my friend, and that I should call upon him whenever I needed to talk. This is something I cherish dearly.

So then Freldo and I decided to go see a very beautiful lake in Rilara. There , I told him all about who I was , and where I came from. He did not tell me much about himself at that point but the letter he sent later made up for it…He also told me something else, that I did heed, and that is known already. He told me to speak from my heart…But at that point, I just wasn’t ready. I can be quite the coward really.

Which brings me to what happened after I received his letter (Which told me of his past, and stated that he would care for me and protect me , with my permission)  and sent back one of my own. Needless to say, Throughout the day I was anxious. I could hardly sit still and listen to the new information about Koralawyn, which included something about Ireth’s daughter, and Solitary. In my present state I retained very little of it. I’ll have to talk to Miss Anna Lee again.

I was there when the bird carrying my letter tracked Freldo down. I turned myself invisible, and ran straight into the eastern portion of Hlint. I could not bring myself to go back for some time, and even then It took all of my will to dispel the invisibility.  He saw me, and took me to a balcony high above the city, on the upper floors of the Court House…there we talked for a bit. I told him that I didn’t expect anything and understood the whole unrequited love business after he told me that he understood how I felt. I told him he did not need to explain anything to me, I was fine. He told me that he held me very dear to him, but needed time, and truthfully was not sure what could happen. Hey, that means there’s a possibility right? I’m grinning now, Gods help me.

The only problem is…I loose all will to do anything when he’s not around. The anger is getting worse, and only subsides with my horse visiting , or with Freldo being there. I feel like I’m following him like a lost puppy. I feel like a burden. I literally have to will myself not to follow him around blindly, and then I quite literally loose the will to do anything but sit there until his return. It’s embarrassing, it’s weak, and I don’t like it one bit. It makes me terrible angry at myself, angry at the world around, angry at everything but him….I wish Anger would visit me…Maybe he could calm me down and restore in me some basic will to do something besides sit there pouting. I’m supposed to be a self sufficient woman! I always was and always should be! At least idolizing Master Ozymandias did not draw from me the will to exist when he was not around…..which gets me to thinking…

After this is all over, will Freldo still be there to protect me?

I shall leave my writing on that dismal thought

LynnJuniper

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 11:33:34 am »
I'm not really one for writing about myself and my feelings as much as I do, but I s'pose....that I just need someone to talk to. And therein lies the conflict...The one I feel as if I can talk to most....is the one person I cannot talk to about this.....

So who does that leave?

How can I talk to Miss AnnaLee or the others?
How can I talk to anyone?

This worldly problem came at the worst possible time. I know what everyone is thinking. They think that I should not be worrying about my simple problems, my trivial problems, my love....when the fate of Layonara lies partially in my hands....

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Why should I have to worry about the fate of the world...Why was I chosen? I can't be the only angry person that could have been chosen. Why me?

A malicious thought comes to mind...A thought that I know will never happen, a wish that will never come true...I have far too much of  a sense of responsibility, and far too much care for the feelings of others to commense what I wish...however, I will say what it is I wish

I wish I could take him...I wish I could take his hand into mine and run..I know he's confused..I know I'm confused...

But life would be so happy and simple if I could just live away with him...

....It will never happen

I hate wishful thinking...

The next time I see him I'll ask if I should jujst leave him be...I'm afraid that this whole situation so soon after his other will hurt him...Maybe I should just stay away...I will NOT do that without asking if that is what he wants..I will not abandon the one I love....

LynnJuniper

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 07:28:44 am »
Happiness, Saddness, Priority...Envy...

But mostly Envy......

I know not what to do. I was so overwhelmed, I just wanted to die. So that's what I set out to do..

But let me back track a bit...

Something that quite threw me off; My good friend Miss Ash told me she was jelous of me. I didn't understand. She kept teasing me, calling Freldo "my man" calling me "his gal"....I thought she despised him. How could I have been so daft? She loves him as I do. More than I do? I know not.... I love him more than I've ever loved anyone. And that scares me...I love him enough to let him see me cry....

So , I decided to express my problems....Too bad That ...ed Toranite Paladin Maev saw me...Now don't get me wrong. I quite like her, she's sort of spunky....

But...she decided that she would tell me, basically...That I have no right to feel anything or worry about anything. I must save the world. That is my top priority , so why should anything else effect me.

Also, I ride anger...so Why should I be premitted to feel any other way?

That's when I threw myself into the lake and allowed myself to sink to the bottom. Too bad Talen and Maev saw it fit to save me...I did not want to be saved...

Then Freldo came back from battle (and talking to Ash I suppose)...just then...at the worst possible time. He saw me soping wet and told me to tell him what happened. It's a good thing Addison lied for me at first...But I could not keep the secret from him, nor did I really desire to. I told him, and then I told him I wanted to run away....

So he said we could...

I think that made me happier than anything ever spoken to me in my  life.....I'm letting this get  to me too much...

We did not run far..Just to the outpost at Haven...we sat there for many hours talking, and that's when I decided to let him see my tears....I took off the hat I usually use to cover my eyes....and looked upon him. I think I suprised him...

We talked some more, and it cheered me up greatly. I kissed his cheek, mirroring what he did to be to make me blush so before he left...I think that surpised him too...

That made me laugh a bit....

I think I must have fallen asleep there...I wonder how long he watched over me before he had to go..Because when I woke up I wasn't in exactly the same place...

Much more has happened, INcluding the breif trip to Celestia....

I'll talk of it later..for now I must clear my mind...

((ugh, godda sign off, Stupid school changed classes))

LynnJuniper

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 09:33:04 am »
So I had promised you, dear journal that I would tell you of the past occurances more than just my love for Freldo.

So here goes...

We had some vague suspicion that Addison, in her Indulgence, would  find a way back to Roldez, to challenge the lady Koralawyn. This foolishness and haste had to be countered and countered fast. So Miss Ireth, Sir Elladan, Miss AnnaLee, and Miss Treana, along with myself found our way across the great oceans to the Pranzis to track the woman who , if allowed to go along on her way, would cause the death of us all.

We were unable to stop or even find her, though we tried hard and were slain many times before finally giving up. Luckily , some force of fate allowed us luck, and Miss Addison did -not- find her way back to the cave in Roldez. For now, we were safe.

What we have found out though, is that there is a sixth rider, who does not share in a black horse like the rest of us. Her horse is the opposite of black, which is in fact, everything. Her horse can change color, and in the end, it is Miss Angela, that rides Insanity. I know not, if this horse is a part of Elezandor's five, and suspect that it has something more to due with Koralawyn herself, but for now we know not what can be done about it.

Furthermore, we are slowly falling apart, our minds laggingly deteriorating. Anger is taking over my very soul, as Denial Fear Indulgence and Defiance take over the others. We know something of Solitary, and that Aranna is being held , we think, with another. For a time we believe Aranna to be dead.

That changed, Even though we are breaking, our relationships with eachother, and ourselves slowly dying, Ireth was able to open, somehow, a pathway to the Plane of Celestia. We took many quick detours , and once even wound up, in what I think was the outskirts of Pandemonium, but eventually ended up at the base of The polluted Lake of Tarn.

This lake was , for some odd reason, dyed in the deepest black, prooving indeed that something was wrong, and that something would have to be changed soon. things would have to , I'm afraid, go back to normal, and We are probably the ones to do it.

in the darkness that we faced between Planes, we saw the figure of Aranna , shrouded in a blue light. Mith told us later that this light was probably the manifestation of some binding spell.

We do know now though, that Aranna is alive, which gives us more time to save her soul and restore her as the gaurdian of Celestia.

I leave you with this news. Ozymandias says that the color of Angela's horse is the final hint he would give us. Master Ozymandias said before that the Last would be the key to the first...or did he say the fifth....either way, we have much to find out still. It seems like every time we unravel a part of the puzzle, three more parts add to what we must solve.

This task is daunting, and starting to seem impossible, but we must fight on. We must do all we can for Layonara and for ourselves...

We must fight for the ones we love...

Even if I am not loved in return...

I shall still Fight for him....

LynnJuniper

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 09:48:03 am »
*seemingly torn from an atlas or map book of sorts, with different handwriting and sprawled notes written on*

I found home...

That is to say, Freldo and I found my home.

What had happened was this:

I was curled up in a ball laying by the bank. At first D'Lin tried to talk to me...But as much as I care for him. How could I tell him what ails me?

"I hurt because I am in love"

That would hurt him. I can tell...and To make things worse the fact that What I am feeling may hurt him hurts and confuses me...Just who do I love anyway!? Kyle told me about the Goddess of Love Illsare, and I know a bit about the Goddess of Pleasure and Pain Xeen...

So Which catagory do I fall under?

Anyway, Freldo came along, and I allowed myself to open up once more to him...But I fear that my ailments may be making him suffer. I fear for him. I keep telling him it is not his job to take care of me..He keeps telling me he does as he pleases...

I told him that I was convinced I'd be alone...Every other rider has someone to lean on...someone they love and/or someone that loves them..

Freldo is the closest I have to that, and I love him dearly...

But...Now that makes me think of Ash. She is my friend, yet she will not talk to me when she sees me..and I must admit I did sort of stray away from her as well...I don't want things to be like that..But I don't know weather or not I should Talk to her...

So, Freldo decided to once again take me away....It helps me more than anything our little trips, it really does...

So We went to Rilara...past the lake where we sat before (Oh! Freldo gave me flowers from Haven's outpost. They're beautiful, but I'm starting to run out of room for all of the flowers. I have to buy a vase so I can put some In Freldo's new room in Leilon *laughing as she writes this*)...

We went past all that, around giants and around a place called Casterly Castle..or something along those lines..

But then we came to a great bridge over an even bigger river leading out onto an ocean...and next to that was a Tower....Greywatch tower...and then beyond that, I knew..A forest...

And suddenly I realised, I was home.

The forest ..Saebhel's house was somewhere in the forest...I was so close to home...Home would be just south of the forest twoards the sea...It made me smile, it made me skip and laugh.

Despite everything, Despite my parents, despite Saebhel. I miss home. I miss the seafoam, I miss the winds that come off the ocean..I miss playing as a child with my siblings and friends by Greywatch tower and on the great bridge. I miss sailing and navigating near the bridge and down and up the River to the lake..I miss it all..

My happiness made Freldo smile...and then he told me something that made me happy..

Before, He said he could not promise me that he'd stay after everything was over...at first that made me despair..it made me sad and it made me fear more solitude...but then I realised he was only being truthful....Unlike everyone else leading up until now , he was being truthful. He didn't know, and he told me as much..

I mentioned that he didn't say yes. He nodded...

I mentioned that he didn't say No. He smirked and nodded as well.

Oh! What Freldo Said: He said "I don't stay around just because it clears your mind...I like being in your company." I could have cried in happiness

If I have a chance, then I'm fighting for it...

Also! I wanted to tell you about the trip to the library but just now I do not have the time ((I godda go to next class!))..I wanted to leave you with some ballad I found in the library

I Can See
When You Stay Low
Nothing Happens
Does It Feel Right?
Late At Night
Things I Thought I'd Put Behind Me
Haunt My Mind

I Just Know There's No Escape Now
Once It Sets It's Eyes On You
But I Wont Run
Have To Stare It In The Eyes

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

It's All Around
Getting Stronger, Coming Closer Into My World
I Can Feel That It's Time For Me To Face It
Can I Take It?

Though This Might Just Be The Ending
Of The Life I Held So Dear
But I Won't Run
There's No Turning Back From Here

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Stand My Ground

All I Know For Sure Is That I'm Trying
I Will Always Stand My Ground

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In, (I Won't Give In)
I Won't Give Up, (I Won't Give Up)
No More Denying (Ahh-hhhh)
I've Gotta Face It

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Stand My Ground

--

OOC Edit: Oh my god! I'm sitting here in the library, and the Librarian teacher in my school is lazy and said "You wanna teach the fifth graders?"

And I said: "What"

He said: Anything

I said: Can I read them the story of the Five Riders of Anxiety?

He said; Hell Why Not

I GET TO BE A BARD! I GET TO BE A BARD!

>_> STEP ASIDE OZY!

LynnJuniper

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2006, 04:30:28 am »
The Soul Mother's back...or at least...that's what everyone seems to be saying. What that means is this: Dying may be more ...permanent than it once was...

So why do I -still- not fear death? Is it because I never saw this Soul Mother before?

I am not afraid to die. I am not...

But I am afraid for all of my friends....Each time one of them falls there's a chance they'll meet her. And that frightens me...

I never told you about the great trip to the Library....

We also met Master Rhizome there...and found out a great many things. We think Aranna is locked in a world of Illusion, Perhaps under the impression that nothing is actually wrong..

Now I think that in order to take Celestia, Koralawyn must be bound to something good and pure. While Aranna remains unbound, I think Koralawyn decided to bind -herself- to Aranna...

Another strange thing happened in Hlint. Something I should not have involved myself in.

A hooded figure appeared from seemingly no where. I thought it had had something to due with The Riders and the horses, so I decided To tell everyone to step aside so I could talk to it.

It had nothing to due with anything, and everything to due with involving myself in yet another situation.

The Thing Talked of a Lich (A very powerful almost immortal undead, as Mith had told me)...and an Orb, and a priest of Az'atta. He told me to send message to Ozymandias telling him "He is looking for the orb, as are the others"

Ireth said this has something to do with Daren and his daughter, and that Ozymandias is some kind of decoy. I still don't get it. Maybe I don't want to get it. Perhaps I should just stay out of it...

But that ..thing made me feel such terrible things..all of the shadows and evil and darkness in the world. So terrible it was that I collapsed and started to convulse....I thought I was going to be completely consumed....

I think Anger saved me.....

I wonder if that creature could have been from Abyss, because for a moment I felt as Shaken as Dur'Thak had been when he came back from that dreadful place.....

Di told me he loved me...I don't know what to do about that...

I care about Di very much..But I'm in love with Freldo...the way I love Di isn't the same....

Ash doesn't hate me...Which makes me happier than anything so far. I never wanted her to hate me. I reassured her that I was her friend, and she reassured me that she was mine. I told her that I thought she was a very strong woman and that I wish I could be strong like her. She told me never to wish for such a thing...Says she's had some terrible past experiences...

I told her that her past made her strong. I wanted to tell her everything about myself, and how my past only made me weaker...But My friend, a Wemic who I call Sir Fluffy (because he is a good pillow and umbrella!) Told me then that I was strong in my own way...and Kyle said the same thing...

Sir Fluffy calls me "My Lady Of The Golden Mane"

I like it...

Other than that things are calm, I know, it sounds funny to say other than that, when it seems to be so many things. But the last few days really -were- quite calm. Internally I mean, I was not angered (Besides towards that hooded thing), and I was not in despair...I was happy...Freldo waited around with me as I waited for Ozymandias to arrive. He stayed with me a long time and we just talked happily. I talked mostly of home and sailing...but he asked..

With the Soul Mother back I hope he takes care of himself....Or I'll have to do it for him...

LynnJuniper

Re: Letters to her Master -- The Memoirs of Rhynn Saebhel
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 02:10:14 pm »
I’ve been having the best news and the best days lately. Anger (The ailment, not the horse) Is far from me, and I no longer feel the need to impale anyone on a sword. That makes me happy. So onto the good news!

Ash and I, along with a few others, made a pleasant travel First the the Isle of Black Ice, then to Degar, to fight all kinds of Giants. I’m mentioning this because I’m so glad that I can still fight alongside Ash. She is my friend, and she is a formidable ally. I like having her around. She’s interesting.

Well, I’ll make a long story short and say it was fun. After, I went back to the Leilon Arms, where Freldo said he had to talk to me about something. Well, that got me nervous and expecting the worst all night, so I could not enjoy Master Plenarius’ story properly. I sat around in the arms until closing time, and then helped Freldo clean up. I think I did a good job, because (Not to get ahead of myself) Freldo and another want to recommend me to Kali for a job. I’d like that very much.

Freldo said: Kharl wants me around for one reason, but he wants me around for another..

ANYWAY…Turns out Freldo was worried about my moodswings, and How I go from happy to angry so quickly. I told him he did not need to worry. The truth is, the thought of him takes my anger away. The thought of him makes me happy. Freldo also said he had something important to tell me but couldn’t tell me yet. I’m very anxious to know what that is, but I will not pry. He will tell me whatever is on his mind on his own time. He does as he pleases.

And then Freldo came Home with me. We stayed there many days and many nights. My parents refused to come see me, But my two sisters and my three older brothers came to visit. To those three I told the truth about what was happening with Saebhel. They seemed very upset with it, but promised not to say anything to my parents, or to go hunting for Saebhel like they originally wanted to…

I wanted to hit my sisters with a stick until they died…actually, I think I may have given them each a few good wallops with that one branch. My sisters had assumed that I had run off to get married. Wouldn’t believe a word against it for two days. What was I supposed to tell them? A Dragon Summoned me?

We sailed the last three days, just like I used to when I was young. We sailed from one side of the river to the other. I even tried my hand at fishing! I wasn’t too bad. Mostly though, I navigated. I enjoyed sitting out with my brothers and sisters and with Freldo under the stars at night…It reminded me of being a child again….

I almost didn’t want to go home…I wanted to stay there , with him forever..but I knew that would be selfish of me..so we returned…

----

I’ll sum up the other good news shortly before I talk of Dismal things

1) I got accepted into the Arcane Alliance

2) Treana made me two absolutely beautiful dresses

3) Master Mith is now officially my new mentor, and is teaching me In the ways of necromancy. He even offered me his two Rings of Fox’s cunning..

4) Treana, Addison, Kyle and I visited the arena and had lots of fun beating the pulp out of each other…

----

Anger came to me again, I rode him. He said we did not have much time left…

I also had a new thought…I think I may have been wrong before. I do not believe Koralawyn bound herself to Aranna. I think she may be bound to the Lake of Tarn..which is why it is slowly polluting itself. That seemed to have been an event that occurred before the chests under Roldez, before the riders..before anything. I’ll have to ask Ireth of it..

---

I saw a soul taken by the Soul Mother…I was scared…I don’t want to die anymore..I don’t want to fight anymore..But I know I must..

I just hope I can protect myself and the ones I care of most…

LynnJuniper

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 06:30:37 am »
Something wonderful has happened. Something terrible has happened. Something informative has happened. No, it’s not all the same thing. For once though, I will start with what’s most important in the world’s eyes, and not just my own…

Something Informative:

When I woke up, I immediately got word of the Planar Guardian of Mechanus; Bao, appearing in the Eastern portion of Hlint. I came just in time to get the right to two questions. After messing up so badly on my question last time, I was at first afraid to ask anything at all. With the help of Sir Yard and Ireth I came up with these.

1)   How is Elezandor Koralawyn’s weakness?

She said : They are the same.

2)   How do we bind Koralawyn to Insanity/How do we get Koralawyn to ride insanity? She said she did not know…

Couldn’t say I thought that was too fair.

Promptly after, Anger arrived with some very important, yet cryptic (isn’t it always?) information. He said ‘The Devil knows more than the Construct.” I said this aloud , because it didn’t make any ...ed sense to me.

It did to Ireth though. She said she knew who Anger meant. I flipped. We would have to ask Lady Keaira’tynen for help. Yes, THE Lady Keaira’tynen of the “Its fun to throw Rhynn in the lake.”

We even found a way to call her…which proved to be absolutely stupid. We used our connection through the horses to call Lady Kea. Well..it worked…eventually. We got Koralawyn to come first…She slaughtered some of us…Then Lady Kea came and brought the slaughtered back to life. However, she was surrounded in a blue glow much like Aranna’s. I foolishly assumed that either she was under the spell of illusion, or that she wasn’t lady Kea at all..I got killed for that, but she rose me again eventually. I was informed after being brought back that a dwarf..(Kobol? I’m not sure of his name really, I was shaken) Had mouthed off to Lady Kea in my defense. While I am flattered, the stubbornness of dwarves , I knew, would do no good in this situation, as Lady Kea decided never to come to our call again.

That meant we had to go to her.

With combined magic, Sir Yard, Mith, and I (I only helped a *little*) maintained a portal to Lady Kea’s sanctuary of Baator, while Key (a Tiefling from the plane) managed to open it in the first place.

We hurried through…and found ourselves in ..well…Hell…only it felt oddly cold…

Kea did come to us though, and showed us some very important things. She showed us the route we must pass to get to Aranna, for she is being held in The Asylum..I heard her scream…I heard them all scream…it was terrible…

We were also told that only those who Ride Horses will be instantly protected from the windswept planes. My thoughts immediately went to Freldo, and then to the others. How could we ask them to accompany us knowing what danger they would be in? I thought: Can we let another ride with us on our horse.

If We could each have just one other, then I’d be able to get through this…I already have it somewhat figured

Ireth --- Jet/Elladan (one of the two)

Me – Freldo

AnnaLee – Mith?

Addison – Cole

Dorena – Her Husband, his name escapes me

Angela – Abigail.

I’d feel a lot safer if it was all of us…

Anyway…We still don’t know how to get Koralawyn bound as the rider of Insanity…and time is running out. We need to venture into Pandemonium, and soon

Next, I will tell you of the Wonderful thing, which is simply that Freldo and I are spending more time together and it’s making me happy. I don’t understand him sometimes, but that’s only because I don’t think he wants to be understood.

“I want to …er…But I can’t…er…”

How am I to know what this means? Am I ever to know what this means?

He says he doesn’t trust himself…I don’t understand…

I told him I never would want to see him hurt, that I wouldn’t hurt him. I told him it had to due with Pandemonium but that’s not what I meant. I meant I would never hurt him like Ranewin did…Ever.

Addison’s mad at me I think…for “Trying to protect my little boyfriend” …I know its not exactly the same, but how would she like it if I tried to kill Cole?...we patched things up though, it’s all alright…

ANYWAY…Freldo gave me the most beautiful ring…It doesn’t really help in my line of work, seeing as it makes me stronger, not smarter, but still..it’s from him so I wear it, and I cherish it. He said it would be like having him here when he’s not, and that made me happy. If I have to go into Pandemonium alone I’m making sure that thing is stuck to my finger.

Something odd happened at the end of the night, after my quarrel with him about splitting the coin from the Lizard men we clobbered…we got close…really close…inches apart…he told me to kill him…not with my magic..but with my spell…Then he ran off saying he had to clear his mind again…

I wanted to kiss him……….

Did I just write that? Pretend I didn’t…I’m going to jump in the lake now….

I guess that brings us to the horrible thing.,,,

There were two people, Corathites I think,…talking to Mith on the platform….

Foolishly, I let myself get involved, fighting in a game of wits with one called Chanda…she called me quick witted, but still managed to land some major insults…then it happened..

She called me a slave….

Anger fumed more than I’ve ever felt it before…I don’t even think it was because of my horse and my situation. It was because of my past….I am no one’s slave…I should never have had to deal with Saebhel…but…

I completely relapsed. I felt my legs give out as I knelt to the ground before her, repeating “A Slave Must Learn Her Place.” Over and over…

I…I…I called Master Mith Master Saebhel.. I was convinced that he was Saebhel…

I was convinced I did something wrong…I don’t remember much of it..but I do know that I used my skinning knife to the back side of my palm open..much like Saebhel used to make me do when he was too busy to punish me…

I’m afraid of what I have done..afraid I will do it again…but mostly, I am afraid because I didn’t even realize what I was doing…Treana was there…she said she mentioned Freldo and I did not even recognize the name…She was convinced I was under some enchantment. I think not..my past has taken a stronger hold on me than ever…I am starting to strongly agree with Mith…We must kill Saebhel..

Oh! I have been learning much with Mith, and am getting pretty good. I have learned to drain energy from little things around me. First we started with simple things like plants. I can make them wither if I put enough focus into it. We then moved up to the rats in the sewer and soon enough I was able to drain the energy, the life out of them as well…without Phantasmal killer. The biggest thing I can kill this way is a badger…but I can still drain energy from humans a bit..Mith says I’m getting pretty good, and will soon have to learn how to raise the dead back into a shell of what they once were…I’m not sure I like the undead part of Necromancy as much as the draining part interests me, but if it’s something I must learn, so be it.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 09:39:00 am »
So things have been kind of dismal as of late, but I guess in troubled times like these, that is to be expected. Actually, things have been downright horrible, and if it weren’t for a few people I would probably be dead…or as close to dead as I can let myself get without actually killing myself.

First I want to speak of my relapse. It happened hard and it happened suddenly. One moment I was laying next a campsite of my own creation near the gates at Hlint, and the next, (And I’ll be ...ed) I couldn’t remember for the life of me where I was. Nothing looked familiar, everything around me was odd….I couldn’t find Master Saebhel. I thought he had left me here and I was in hysterics.

Treana found me like that, and promptly thought to once again pour water over my head. It did not work this time, so she decided, to get me to stay put and not go gallivanting off looking for Saebhel, to pretend that Saebhel had sold me to her. Well, it worked for a little while until she said some very upsetting things that I knew to be true, but that the me that was there then did not. So I ran off anyway. That is when Kyle and Ash tried to help by conducting a little act. Kyle threw himself into the lake and I went to save him. It worked for a time, I remember screaming “I hate having to go in this lake again!” But immediately after everything went blank again..

I didn’t even remember Freldo when he came to see me. But he did sit with me through the whole thing. I can only imagine what hardships that must have placed on him. I did not mean it, and once I remembered where I was and who he was I must have apologized a thousand times over.

In order to make sure something like that never happened again, he took the ring he gave me and inscribed his name into it. Well, its like he said, the most harm that could come of that is that I would think my name is Freldo. Wouldn’t that be a laugh?

Treana Went temporarily insane after the whole ordeal with my relapse. Since she was such a good friend, and took wonderful care of me, I was not about to leave her alone, but I did not know what more I could do besides follow her and listen to her and make sure she remained safe. At least she didn’t abandon me like the others, because it seemed after my little trauma, everyone wanted to ignore me. Miss Ferrit Pandorn explained to me that I was because I refused to accept help offered by friends, and that it made them feel useless. I guess accepting help is something I have to learn to do…

Another sad thing happened…Angela lost Insanity. Yes, I know I should be happy for her, and I am. Her and Abigail can live happily now..but…Insanity is unbound. It found another. It found Mith. It’s perverse, its disgusting, its indecent to watch, and seemingly I’m the only one that feels this way. I can’t watch it. I know it may be nice to see someone who was once so grumpy and ..well…seemingly miserable run around laughing and burying dwarves in ale and fish but…It brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. He gave me his staff, the one he always leans on..but I didn’t feel as if it should have been given to me. I handed it off to Miss Anna..who returned form her temple duties. I did give Mith my feathered hat though, since he seemed to like playing with the feather. I do expect that back once he’s well again..Perhaps I’ll craft him another, he’d look funny in it, and it’ll be a reminder…

She giggles as she writes this

I’m never going to let him forget this once its over…

The time to ride into Pandemonium draws near…and I find myself thinking two things

1)   I can’t put Freldo in danger

2)   If Insanity is unbound, what if it attacks him next..

I don’t know what I’d do if Insanity got to Freldo…No, I do. I’d stand by his side always, helping him trough and awaiting patiently for him to get well. I’d never leave him.

That reminds me..Treana and I spent all day one day fashioning amethysts into fine jewels so I could infuse them. Between us, only two came out as spell gems. I gave Treana the second one I made, and saved the first one (The one I made all by my self from mineral to inscribed Gem of Light) to Freldo. I told him that it would only work once, and it would bring light to him when I was not there. I told him to save it for an occasion where he would need it most. He said he would cherish it…and that made me happy.

I’ve noticed how close we’ve been growing lately, and I can’t help but smile, grin, and all out laugh as I write this. If I could be with him forever, my life would be full of happiness. At the risk of sounding pathetic, I think I’ll tell him that the next time I see him..

Till next time, With love , happiness and laughter despite it all

Rhynn

LynnJuniper

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 07:44:30 pm »
In a shaky looking handwriting

He kissed me…

Oh and some trivial stuff happened that has to do with The Riders, Pandemonium, and the End of the World…..But who cares about that?

We kissed…..

I can’t stop smiling. I can’t keep my hands still enough even to write this. My mind keeps going back to what happened, Fondly I may add, and I find myself unable to concentrate fully on anything, Not even my spells!

So how did It happen? I don’t even remember. I know Freldo had found me sitting on a bench with Treana, and eventually that led to us going off on our own to talk…We talked about hope, and about something that happened recently with the Riders that I’ll get to later if I must…It made me kind of sad, I thought I was being supported by a false hope that one day we could be together…he said My hope wasn’t false…and then…Well, it was odd really…But everything he does must be unique I suppose…He asked me to stand..I blinked rapidly, I guess, as I usually do when I’m confused, and he asked, funnily to check my eye…I continued blinking, And I guess I’m just a fool for not understanding because that’s when he leaned in and kissed me…and that’s when the world melted around me. It was the single best moment of my life thus far. And the thing that keeps me happiest is I know that it won’t be the last best moment of my life.
   Well, I was a bit more attentive the next time we kissed…I can’t believe I’m writing this..Oh the drama of a woman’s diary….
 And then we decided to go somewhere, to get away from the Hlintyness of Hlint. We walked around aimlessly for a bit. It was nice to have my hand in his, I’ll admit…and then found ourselves making a complete turn about and going to the outpost in Haven. So it’s not too dusty there, but there’s still plenty of pollen from the flowers…Sorry inside joke I guess…Nothing much even had to be said on the matter, or on the future. I’m happier now than I have ever been..and in that time even temporarily forgot Anger, Pandemonium, the other riders…Nothing seemed to matter….
 But I know that couldn’t last forever, as much as I wanted it to…I had to return to the said Hlintyness of Hlint..but it was easier because for the most part, we did it together until he had to take his leave. And then came the giddyness…Couldn’t concentrate on anything or anyone. All I could do…Actually all I can do, is keep grinning. I must seem like Insanity got to me…because no one knows what to make of it. Except Addison, I’m sure she’s still off gagging somewhere.

So I guess now I have to talk about the riders. Ireth had a vision. Well, she burst into flames, and then had a vision of sorts. It turns out Aranna’s feather burst into flames in her pack, and from the separated halves came two screaming women…I had no idea what this could mean but my mind kept going back to Anger’s words, which I thought were said wrong. He said “Aranna is frying” I thought he said “Aranna is failing” My mistake I guess…I wonder if there’s anywhere in Pandemonium with lots of fire. But of course, No one would listen to me, because they were all so caught up in their false hope that this was something good , and not something bad. They believed it meant a rebirth, like a phoenix. And now that I think about it , they could be right. When the last avatar of Celestia died, Ireth’s daughter Aranna became the new one…Perhaps its time for a new avatar of Celestia…only, it’ll be kind of hard to make one, seeing as the Lake of Tarn is polluted. I still hold by my idea…but since no one listened to me I’m afraid I did something rash and foolish..

I went to the Arcane Alliance for a class on crafting with Lia, and told her most of what was going on, against Ireth’s wishes. I don’t see why Ireth does not trust her. She seems fine to me, she wants to help, and I don’t think we’re in any position to dismiss anyone’s help. Besides, Mith seems to trust her , why shouldn’t I?

Enough Unpleasant thoughts

Kiss..Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss…

PS: A moment I will never forget for as long as I live...Mith...Giant Dragon..Hlint...Licking...Ozymandias covered in dragon spit. I was beside myself.

anything