The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The organization  (Read 150 times)

Pibemanden

The organization
« on: July 08, 2011, 05:36:48 am »
Xaltotun:
Xaltotun is a mage of the Circle, the investigative organization which includes Brualot and Serg amoung others. His skills are self restricted as a sorceror, as he does not seem to understand the full potential of the Al'Noth he can access.
Furthermore he seems to have a knack for investigating and deducing connections between things. So he will certainly be useful for figuring out the truth behind the matters going on at the moment.

Breanna:
Breanna is a diviner who wishes to put her skills to use by searching for lost artifacts and lost things in general. I am still not sure of her general skill in this, but she seems promising and she has a few other skills as well. Namely crafting enchantments and scrolls which are always useful for the organization.
Breannas test: Breanna did a remarkable job on the scrying, however her conclusions about the location were rather faulty. Hopefully she will learn more of the world so that she does not have to think so hard about which cave she was in. However in time she will become stronger and I can already now see a good use for her skills. Now what remains is for her to retrieve the robe and thereby show her resourcefulness.

Clover:
Clover is a sorceress with some trouble understanding the limitations and the implications of the powers she wields. However she is a good lucindite and does not give up because of failure. Furthermore she has a rather personal relationship to me, which should of course not be in the way of our work. First and foremost comes Lucinda, so Clover will also be tested to ensure that she serves to the best of her ability.