In-Character Forums > Dragon Retribution

Location Thread: Bitterridge

<< < (2/11) > >>

Rowana:
When Lana and Daniel first start asking around, they find that there are no Aeridites present in Bitterridge, though they know that either some passed through or a package from the Aeridites was delivered a week or a little more ago. The package of course contained the successful but only minimally effective treatment for the least ill.However, a few days later word comes around that Aeridites are indeed on their way to Bitterridge and will be there within the next few days. The rumor is that they are bringing a few of their healers and more of the lesser curing solution to help aid and possibly slow the spread of the plague within Bitterridge.As suggested, a small group of Aeridites arive. The resplendent group stand out tremendously against the background of depressed and dank Bitterridge now in a constant state of burning and scented by the acridness of burning flesh and the sick. Their handful of members move through the ranks of the neighborhood they are assigned too, healing the healers as much as the sick, with their fresh bodies willing to work a few extra hours so those exposed to the sickness already can take more rest and be more resistant to it’s infection.The Aeridites too, take audiences, both in preaching the words of comfort and healing to those most in need but also from those seeking their council. //The conversation that will follow with Daniel and/or Lana can be managed in this thread, or in IRC and reposted upon completion. Please let me know which method you prefer.

cbnicholson:
Daniel, Lana in tow //If she wishes//, looks for familiar faces among the arriving Aeridites from his frequent dealings at North Point.  Whether he finds a familiar face or not, he will introduce himself to the priest of the most rank. 

Rowana:

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }a:link {  }
Daniel (and Lana) do not come across anyone that he knows, though some of the healers are hard to track down given the myriad of duties they are now in the thick of. Additionally not all of them seem to be available at the site Daniel travels to. The senior most healer at their site agrees to see him/them when his shift is complete, though not a moment before. When they arrive in the quiet corner of this small mobile clinic he greets them politely enough for someone who seems rather thin from the day's work."How can I help you?"

cbnicholson:
Daniel pauses to lower his hood then glances at Lana as if in invitation for her to do the same.  "Perhaps the more appropriate question, sir, would be how can we help you? Also, thank you for taking the time to speak to us.   If our faces and bearing do not tell you who we are, I will introduce us, but I think our names are better left unsaid."  He smiles, showing his empty hands." I am certain there are those who would like nothing more than than to see us both swing from a tree or be headless or any manner of gruesome deaths inflicted for our part, but I ask only that you hear us out first.  After that I leave our fate to your judgement."  He pulls his hood back up carefully as he waits for a response. 

Serissa:
Lana removes her hood and looks to the cleric for a sign of recognition before donning it again and standing quietly at Daniel's side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version