The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Chickens in Lorindar stopped laying eggs  (Read 179 times)

MadHattan

Chickens in Lorindar stopped laying eggs
« on: June 15, 2006, 02:48:10 pm »
After this last update: All In One v2 Hak (415.30 MBytes, Wed, Jun 14, 2006 02:25:37 PM)

Chickens in Lorindar completely stopped laying eggs. I lost a whole box of corn meal discovering the problem. Oh well. I haven't tried chickens in other locations yet.  I am happy that I can scare them away from me after I have fed them.

- MadHattan

Talan Va'lash

Re: Chickens in Lorindar stopped laying eggs
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 06:52:45 pm »
If you are trying to feed a whole mob at once, theres a chance that every chicken ate 1 meal, not enough to lay an egg.  Luring one away with a trail of grain works best and is a lot less frusterating.  or scaring one away if thats an option now.  Get one alone and feed it exclusively.

MadHattan

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:55:34 pm »
As per your suggeston, I feed the same chicken 10 meals with no eggs....  Not really normal is it?

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 01:37:39 am »
Not at all.

MadHattan

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 12:29:54 pm »
I can not make sense of your last comment.  Am I to understand that this issue is not a software defect at all and is a deliberate feature.  Or am I to understand that is this a legitimate software defect?

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 12:43:50 pm »
He's saying it is not at all normal, in response to your question.

Dorganath

RE: Chickens in Lorindar stopped laying eggs
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 07:29:14 am »
I checked this and there's no problem with the Lorindar chickens. What may have happened is that the chickens got killed or something, and they were replaced by the wrong chicken in the palette (we have at least 2).

anything