The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Card Emporium...again..  (Read 112 times)

Maki

• View Profile
    Card Emporium...again..
    « on: June 17, 2005, 11:31:00 pm »
    Malandaar Sagebrook and I (Anault) were in the card emporium. I was playing a game and he came in to observe. After the game finshed, he started runing on the battle field so I was like "huh"? and then my body appeared so I was like "guess I have to use the emergency exits". Turns out, there were no emergency exits....they have disapeared, tried logging off and back on but that did nothing..

Leanthar

RE: Card Emporium...again..
    « Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 06:05:00 am »
    No emergency exit, that is strange as we did not take them out that is for certain.
      Please let me/us know when you are in game again so that we can get you out.

Maki

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 06:13:00 am »
      I'm not sure how to do that, do I just talk in the DM channel or something? I'll go try that now so yeah...thanks

EDIT:
      Ok, I got helped out thank you, but I don't think Malandaar Sagebrook is out yet, I'll tell him what to do when I see him

gluck

• View Profile
        « Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 10:56:00 am »
        Thanks Anault. I really didn't mean to break the Card Emporium. I will log in as soon as possible and seek DM intervention.

In addition, I would like to report some other strange occurances dealing with wagers with the fellow NPC opponents.

Kendrix: When playing for Ante only, I have lost and did not lose a card.
        Rafaela: When playing for Gold only, it takes both 100gp and Ante. I have seen this working normally in some sessions while doing both gold and Ante in others.

Malandaar Sagebrook

blfarris

• Followers of Dorand
          • View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 02:22:00 pm »
        Malandaar Sagebrook is online right now and stuck in creatures plain ... says he is middle of playing field and can not get to exits .....

gluck

• View Profile
          « Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 04:58:00 pm »
          Dorganath managed to get me out of there. I can try and replicate the bug if necessary.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
            • Followers of Rofirein
            • View Profile
          « Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 05:07:00 pm »
          He was in the Card Game area that is eight from the top if you look from the chooser. I ran around the area and was unable to find the emergency teleporters. Also the area was lacking the area for the players to watch the match. I think when we added these to the card game this area was accidentally not updated at all. I checked the other areas and they were in working order.

orth

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 05:45:00 pm »
          Fixed in next update.

anything