The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Doppelganger furniture  (Read 48 times)

Link092

Doppelganger furniture
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:34:35 pm »
Bioware: Link092

PC: Idoran Mossfeild

Time: 3:00 pm, EST today.

Location: Outskirts of Mask, House 226 (can't remember exact number, but I'm sure that's right.

GM witness: none

Reproducible: maybe.

Issue: I placed furniture yesterday, and renamed all the chests according to what I'd place inside. after arriving there to store some goods, I got preoccupied renaming the furniture and adding descriptions for fun and flavor, only to discover that everything I had placed got duplicated. at first I thought it was caused by me writing on them with teh quill, but I soon discovered that all my chests had duplicated too, even though I wrote on them the previous day. Also, the chest I labeled as Feathers had feathers I paced it it the previous day. the duplicate chest has duplicate feathers in it. so that places the duplication before I entered the house a second time... I tried using the tool to remove them, but it gives me the deed, kills the original, and leaves the double, which can't be moved/destroyed.

Hellblazer

Re: Doppelganger furniture
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 03:40:48 pm »
I can attest being witness to this bug. I can't remove the duplicate deed, even if I am the owner of that house.

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 09:31:51 am »
In 217 Dalanthar, Rolling Hills.
Dan Hardhammer placed a Key Creator for House and said it got duplicated as well, and he can't remove the oddly placed Key Creator.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 09:39:12 am »
Not sure what's causing dupes, but they should evaporate after a server reset.

Link092

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 01:49:01 pm »
:O wait... I need to go get my stufF to be safe!!! oh noes!

anything