The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Fire Mountain spawns  (Read 378 times)

xsweetpeaxs

Fire Mountain spawns
« on: December 24, 2010, 07:58:07 pm »
Description: I'm not sure if this is a bug since it's my first time exploring this area; however, as you enter Fire Mountain, you'll see quite a bit of smoldering fiend (the first group of spawn) and then some undeads, along with fire genasi defenders (second group of spawn). They were both fighting each other. O.o Is that the normal setup?  

Location: Fire Mountain, located on Firesteep after you pick the lock and enter.

Reproducable: I have no idea. We're not going back anytime. Their hostile actions scared the heck out of us. :o

The following users thanked this post: Zoogmunch

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Fire Mountain spawns
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 09:15:47 am »
Perhaps there's a takeover in progress.....or some low level positioning going on **shrugs*.

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 06:32:44 pm »
Kind of makes sense that a Genesai wouldn't like undead of fiends.  Being distantly related to elementals, wouldn't they have an aversion to abominations of nature?  I could see them allying with Pyrtechon given his affinity for fire... but undead seem more of Corath's realm than Big Red's.

Tanman

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 08:18:32 pm »
It's perfectly plausible.

Remember that this is a dynamic world. It could be something that a GM has set up.

Anything can happen. Expect the unexpected. :)