The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Found this on Natures Defense quest.......  (Read 46 times)

Willowraine

• View Profile
    Found this on Natures Defense quest.......
    « on: June 30, 2006, 06:59:46 am »
    In the last fight of Natures Defense I crashed at one point so not sure of the exact specifics for a few moments during the fight. When I returned it was the last couple of demons and Ozlo going down. I was told there was no other dragon than Ozlo at that fight but I found this item away from where Ozlo fell.

Suannusala found a vial of dragons blood. I'm not so sure this would be found normally on Layo as a drop considering the history so I am kinda thinking it could be an item the GM's may not want lying around in my bags though I am happy to keep it there ;) Either that or a significant item of some sort

Now Suannusala certainly wouldnt run up to Ozlo and start draining his blood (a dragon on the side of Blood sure), but as I said, it wasnt anywhere near Ozlo and I have no idea what was killed to drop it.

*shrugs* I'm just a little uncertain about the item and want clarification on it I guess.

Leanthar

Re: Found this on Natures Defense quest.......
    « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 07:12:15 am »
    *smiles* Yeah, please put it in the dumpster. Too bad you didn't see what creature dropped it so that we could fix their loot drop script. Thanks for letting us know though.

minerva

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 09:01:50 am »
    I believe a vial of dragon blood is the standard NWN drop from a dragon.

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 10:25:26 am »
    Aww, that is right. Thanks minerva.