The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lore Login Issue  (Read 307 times)

ColtCommando

Lore Login Issue
« on: September 08, 2007, 04:20:43 am »
I just noticed that recently I have not been able to see the detailed imformation for any of my charectors on Lore for some odd reason.

And then I noticed that even though I had logged in with my Lore loggin and password, it still said I was a visitor.  

Its kind of odd, I put in my Lore user name and password, and it accepts it like its correct, then give me the "redirecting in 3 secs page" and then when it finishes redirecting im a visitor, and not logged in...

If anyone know how to fix this.. would be cool.

Masterjack

Re: Lore Login Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 04:58:04 am »
Did you input your Public CD key? Viewing your character sheet requires more then a Lore login. Go to this link for more info on Public CD keys and how to input them. LORE: Public CD Key

Xirion

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 05:18:56 am »
Which browser do you use?

I had the same problem... I just dont know exactly how I fixed it.
When I can remember it, I will let you know immideately. One try would be to refresh the site after you loged in or try what happens with another browser.

>Xirion>

ColtCommando

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 11:56:40 am »
Yes, I have already put in my CD key, I always used to be able to view my detailed imformations, its just now the login function is glitching me out, and not actualy logging me in.

ColtCommando

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 04:09:19 pm »
Another odd bit...

Even though on my Lore screen (my browser)  it says welcome to lore visitor.  When I lok down at users currently viewing Lore, it shows Kiba (me) and Visitor (witch is what im seeing).  I think somehow I am logged in already, and as such when I try to log in again it glitches out *shrugs*

Ronin001

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 03:51:02 am »
I am also having troubles logging into the LORE side of the site. I have registred, and I don't receive the email telling me what my password is... I try the "I forgot my password, please email it to me" thing to get the site to send me a copy of the password that it never emailed me, and it says the email was sent successfully, but I don't receive it.

Yes, I checked my junk mail filters, and I CAN receive emails from the forum side of the Layo site (like notices of PM's etc.)

Perhaps an admin could force a password change on the LORE side of my user id (which is also Ronin001) to match my forum password? (Which I won't post here for obvious reasons, but which I assume an admin could see...)

Otherwise, any suggestions?

OneST8

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 04:24:28 am »
Try deleting your browser cookies for the layonara.com domains and logging in again. Let me know if that doesn't fix the situation.

ArthurMcStorm

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 12:10:57 pm »
Had the same issue with the registration and password. Deleted cookies and requested my password sent to my email have not received anything.

login name: arthurmcstorm

Hundane

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 01:12:35 pm »
    Same thing with me. I haven't recieved an email to get the password to login to Lore. Tried 2 different login names with 2 different email addresses , neither address recieved a confirmation email.

OneST8

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 01:24:21 pm »
    ArthurMcStorm and Hundane... check your PMs... have a happy new year!

anything