The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lost Item  (Read 194 times)

Crunch

Lost Item
« on: May 05, 2005, 12:54:00 pm »
Through my own carelessness I've lost the starting item that looks like ore.  I forget what it is called.  I was cutting gems late own night after a trip to the goblin caves for greenstone.  I inadvertantently cut that stone.  It worked and looked just like greenstone in my inventory except it said it was an unknown stone.  I've since stopped doing gem crafting and traded my material to another player.  He checked his inventory and says he doesn't have it.

I suspect this may be the cause of my character always showing up at the bindstone on login vice where I last rested and logged off.  Can I get a replacement?  Character name is Esimond Clearpeak

Thanks

orth

RE: Lost Item
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 01:02:00 pm »
Crunch - 5/5/2005  3:54 PM

Through my own carelessness I've lost the starting item that looks like ore.  I forget what it is called.  I was cutting gems late own night after a trip to the goblin caves for greenstone.  I inadvertantently cut that stone.  It worked and looked just like greenstone in my inventory except it said it was an unknown stone.  I've since stopped doing gem crafting and traded my material to another player.  He checked his inventory and says he doesn't have it.

If you're speaking of the Gem of Rememberance, then there's no way you could have accidentally dragged that item onto the craft machine, it is a plot item, undroppable. I'm not really sure which item you speak of that looks like ore...

As for your greenstone turning into an unknown stone, this happens sometimes when crafting.

I suspect this may be the cause of my character always showing up at the bindstone on login vice where I last rested and logged off.  Can I get a replacement?  Character name is Esimond Clearpeak

No this is due to this bug which is fixed in the next update.
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12673&posts=2

I'm not really sure what to say... were you looking for a cause to your problem with logging in at your bindstone and figured your answer was in the odd gem stone? Do you still have a Gem of Rememberance?

Crunch

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 01:46:00 pm »
Still have the gem of remeberance.  I guess I was looking too hard for the cause of my problems.  I didn't know that stones sometimes become unknow items during crafting.  I won't worry about it anymore.

Thanks for the reply.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 02:02:00 pm »
yeah, and their description when unidentified is sometimes very silly...

Like once I was carrying around 6 unidentified "Charisma Bonus" that weighed 346890.5973

Theres a screen shot in someones albums of their "Half-Orcs" that weigh 736489.9372

anything