The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Queastion About Daylight Adaptation....  (Read 294 times)

ColtCommando

Queastion About Daylight Adaptation....
« on: April 30, 2007, 04:33:56 pm »
Hiya...

Ive been playing a deep gnome for some time now, and I do not realy even remember if the this layo specific feat was available when I started my charector.

I started playing again after a leave of absence around ...september, I belive, and have reached level twelve, and then fifteen, both obviously having feats available. In both instances I had a few of the newer layo specific feats in my selection window, but not daylight adaptation.

I was wondering if it is a feat that must be taken at level one, or possibly it does not apear for me becuase it wasnt around at my charectors creation...

Or maybe it was and it was only selectable at lvl 1...

Anyhow I am aproaching level 18, though I highly doubt that it would possible for you to make it available for my charector.

I can only speculate as to the feasability of a charector rebuild, and if that would even help. My limited reasoning leads me to belive I would need the charector wiped and start a new one, and if that is the case Im likely not that interested.

The reason Im even asking is that my charector was sold at young adolesence to a mage who lived on the surface, and has spent every day of his life since age seventy at charector creation (If i remember correctly it was translated to fiftey in-game years) above ground, only going into caves with parties in search of minerals, or treasures and the like, and he has never since been to the underdark. I was thinking it would be a logical feat for his next level, and was just wondering if it was even close to possible.

..... Anyway thanks for you time

The following users thanked this post: LynnJuniper

LynnJuniper

Re: Queastion About Daylight Adaptation....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 05:42:03 pm »
I just wanted to say that I've been having the same problem with my Drow Shri. It didn't appear at first level, nor any ones after. I thought it may have been because I couldn't select it with Fighter Feats, Alas it didn't show up at the normal feat levels either. I haven't worried about it so much because she's a fighter with lots of feats, but yeah...it'd be kinda nice I guess to know if anything can be done.

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 01:24:44 pm »
It should show up, it's not a level 1 only feat. Moving this to bug reports. Thanks.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 01:57:42 pm »
BUG REPORT: DAYLIGHT ADAPTION FEAT

Description: The daylight adaption feat for underground races is not showing up despite eligibility to take the feat in game.

Verified: N/A (However at least two people are having this problem)

Reproducable: Yes, with character Creation.

Falonthas

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:59:12 pm »
phaeyr is level 8  and ahsnt seen it either but hasnt had as many feat choices as yet either
and thats in the rogue list

ColtCommando

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 07:56:31 pm »
Any ideas at all on this?

Even if to say that it is far to unimportant for the team to do anyhing about.

Like we may decide to look into it in the very distant future....

Or the team is just to busy and will never be able to look into it...

Im not trying to be sarcastic, or fecisious(sp?) I fully realize this kind of thing is just a sort of "nuisance" that only affects a few players, but SOME kind of update would be cool.

Anyway, thanks for even providing a service like this :D

Dorganath

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 09:50:23 pm »

anything