The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Succubus just outside arabel gates  (Read 49 times)

Talan Va'lash

Succubus just outside arabel gates
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:30:00 am »
Not really a bug, just might want to move it or its going to kill anyone that walks out unprepared (or even prepared maybe)

Partially my fault... but someone left it in the middle of the lake malisus area, and I was strolling through invisible (really should have been paying more attention since its a dangerous area and just because theres no spawn point doesnt mean its safe heh) anyway, i walked into the death aura and died.  Came back and tried to use my familiar to lure it away from the grave, so I brought it an area away to the north, then unpossessed my familiar.  But, by the time I loaded back across the area to talan, my familiar had reappeared next to me.  I dismissed it, then 5 seconds later the succubus comes barelling towards me since it was targeted on my teleporting familiar.  So, I ran away, and it was quite confused that my familiar wasnt there, so it stopped, but I couldnt get out the gate since the death aura went across the whole area.

Anyway, anyone that exits arabel will likely die instantly, and if they dont, they'll die as the succubus claws them to death.  Since east so rarely crashes, might want to have the succubus regroup with the other troops.

-TV

P.S.  I think this qualifies for one of the stupidest deaths ever... "*running along, running along.* ooo I wonder what that green blinky circle is? *Bam death aura.  Dead*"

Edit: Edited for silly typo (wrote Succubs in the subject instead of Succubus)

Dorganath

RE: Succubus just outside arabel gates
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 07:15:00 am »
I moved her away from the transition.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 04:57:00 pm »
bit late.. but, thank you :)

-TV

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »
Thanks Dorganath, sorry Talan.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 07:23:00 pm »
no no, I meant my thanks were a bit late.  Didn't expect him to move it before I died :)

especially since I posted after I died heh

-TV