The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A+ For the new Forums  (Read 289 times)

Deacon

A+ For the new Forums
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:11:07 pm »
So the new forums are up and running, and after the initial set up seem to be running as intended.  I must say that I am very impressed with the whole set up.  Excellent color choices, excellent functionality (it is now vBulletin which I have ALWAYS been a fan of) and they perform very well.  I also like the integrated main page that shows a lot of information about the site.

Good job to those who were mentioned in the news post, you really outdid yourselves this time.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: A+ For the new Forums
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 09:17:02 pm »
Agreed... The colour choices aren't too bad, and this style forum has always worked well. It's actually the system that my old RP forum used, to great success.

Witch Hunter

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 09:41:27 pm »
Still getting used but it's pretty nice so far! especially the new front page.

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 10:49:16 pm »
At first it was a bit odd butas I find out how to get to all of the stuff I used to get to I find its actually much better.  Thanks guys.

Honora

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 10:30:45 am »
Sounding like a complete idiot here but...HOW do you change the colors of the website?

I've scoured every option and can't find the color options.  I really am not fond of the default...help anyone?

Deacon

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 10:32:32 am »
There may not be any alternative color schemes yet.

Blackguy

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 10:41:15 am »
Not really liking the new forums yet. Maybee some new colours, and more options to how to set up the viewed and new post would be better.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 12:04:34 pm »
Truthfully, it's taking me a little bit to get around it, and I kind of miss the old ones, but I understand it's not fully implemented, and growth, while absolutely necessary, can be a bit painful (understatement). Besides, it's not like I'm going anywhere. :P