The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: character stuck in transition?  (Read 123 times)

Saidin

• View Profile
    character stuck in transition?
    « on: October 21, 2006, 02:49:38 pm »
    Was talking to Aether on this and was given a website to log into to talk to him/her. but was not getting the website to come up.  Here is my problem.

SN: saidin maraketh- was leaving the Fort Llast area and transitioning into the Zainge River area when the game crashed.  Follow up log in attempts would take me as far as the loading screen for the zainge river area- the loading bar would just begin and the game would crash.
    the VC i use is an ATI  x800 xl.  I have since turned off in the advanced video options all the water texture and shiny effects- but still no change.

Any suggestions?

Dorganath

RE: character stuck in transition?
    « Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 02:59:37 pm »
    You misunderstood me.
      I need you to log in with NWN to quest.layonara.com.
      The IP address is 69.80.198.72
      Edit: If you can do this soon, then that would be preferable. If not, or if you find out that the quest server kicks you out or is unavailable, then we'll have to coordinate some other way. At worst, when West is restarted next, you should be good to go, assuming you do not log in with this character until that happens.
      Keep me informed.

Saidin

• View Profile
      Re: character stuck in transition?
      « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 08:47:09 pm »
      Dorganath.  Sorry I had to step out earlier. I am back and I have successfully logged into the quest.layonara.com address.  Awaiting further instructions?  Or am I cured now?

Saidin

• View Profile
        « Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 04:34:12 pm »
        Just wanted to update on status. Im still showing Saidin to be loading up in the zainge river and the same problem still persists. the load bar begins and the game crashes.  Has there been a reboot on layonara west  since saturday? Would you reccomend just removing and reinstalling the game?

Dorganath

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 06:33:28 pm »
        PM Sent