The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Guild Page  (Read 197 times)

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
Guild Page
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:01:33 am »
I notice that my guild pages in the forum are not appearing.  Are they down, or do I need to resubmit a request for the guild pages?  I have one character who belongs to the Angel's guild and one that belongs to the Network.

I tried reading the forum for information on this, but so far no luck.

Thanks for any information you may have.

Dorganath

Re: Guild Page
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:34:45 am »
No, there's no need to do anything right now except to wait and be patient.

As I mentioned when these boards became live, there are many forums which are not visible yet but will be eventually, once orth gets all the permissions verified.

Keep watching for them.  They'll likely not be in the same place as you may remember.

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:34:49 am »
We are working on rights issues with a few more forums. Please give us a bit. We had everything set up at one point but on the last day (just as we were wanting to go live) we found some significant issues with rights. So we had to remove many of them. guilds were one of those. We will get things right again, just need to give us a little time please.

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:20:29 pm »
Thanks for the information.  I wasn't sure if it was me or just a timing matter.  I do not mean to be rushing  you on this by any means.  V3 was a tremendous and wonderfull effort.  Chaning the forums around must be a nightmare.

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Dorand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 02:21:01 pm »
Thanks for the information.  I wasn't sure if it was me or just a timing matter.  I do not mean to be rushing  you on this by any means.  V3 was a tremendous and wonderfull effort.  Changing the forums around must be a nightmare.

anything