The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: nwn cd key verification  (Read 380 times)

scifibarbie

nwn cd key verification
« on: April 26, 2006, 09:44:05 pm »
I keep getting kicked off. I get the messagethat my cd key cannot be verified.
ANy idea what is going on and what i need to do to fix this?
I did update to 1.67 and then reverted back to 1.66. Is that part of the problem?
ANy help would be great. Thanks

Leanthar

Re: nwn cd key verification
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 05:55:02 am »
I know gamespy has this issue from time to time where their service in unavailable for some reason. I would give it some time and try again. If that does not work I would suggest you check your key registration with bioware.

scifibarbie

RE: nwn cd key verification
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 08:12:09 pm »
i got it too work finally. Thanks

silverblades

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 06:01:03 pm »
having problem logging on with two users behind one firewall my son is currently logged on and when I try it says that (cd key is currently in use on that server) do I need to buy another game in order to play?

Oh ive already changed the nwnplayer.ini client port settings what else is there??
There can be only One.

minerva

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 12:50:29 pm »
I believe you do need two unique copies of the game for two people to play at the same time

silverblades

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 01:33:08 pm »
thats what I was afraid of, I was just looking at nwn diamond last night didnt buy it though $30.&*%$#

Could you add this inquiry answer and put it in the frequently asked questions. Theres a thread forum  somewhere that Leanthar put out regarding the use of two users behing one firewall, and changing your client port settings in the nwn.ini file like i said i did this but i didnt see any where that there had to be two games purchased in order to do this. I tracked it down but the thread didnt work, thought it should be put in the frequently asked questions (fAQ) thread up top  by Players info next to the header.
 I was on search engine for at least 2 hours last night with no luck on an answer on this.

Just a suggestion,,thanks for the reply.
There can be only One.

anything