The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *a note pinned with an arrow on the door at 216 Dalanthar, Serpent Mountains*  (Read 101 times)

twidget658

Master Ironheart,

Greetings and salutations, I have heard of your return and I am most pleased. Every time I go through the Serpent Mountains, I look over at your house wondering when you shall return. Today, I went up to your door knowing that you may/will soon be there yourself.

I must say that I was delighted for many reasons. I also must confess that most of the reasons are somewhat selfish. Nevertheless, the main reason is because Thordan was/is a good, noble dwarf. He helped when he didn’t have too in MANY different ways. I am sure some ways that you have helped, you are not aware of. It was hard to see a good dwarf go. You have made the Father of Battle proud!

I will make no requests on this note. This is purely a note of relief that you have finally returned and a note to say, “You are most welcomed back.”

I hope to see you soon, and then, I will make the requests in person. Until then, take care and may the Longstrider watch over you.

Joyfully,
Rodlin

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: *a note pinned with an arrow on the door at 216 Dalanthar, S
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 09:41:44 pm »
Walking up the hill to his home Thordan notices an arrow sticking from his door.
  "What the?!?!?! Who's the one that was a usin my door fer target practice?"
  As Thordan reaches the door he sees the attached note and smiles warmly shaking his head somberly.
  "I'll have ter be findin that Rodlin it seems."
  With that Thordan entered his home and began to unload a large pack.

YT