The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *chuckles*  (Read 102 times)

darkwulf365

*chuckles*
« on: October 09, 2005, 08:15:00 am »
The captain on the Dragon Isles got attacked by an angry treant before we could arrive to help out our last 2 party members, it would be appreciated if somebody could respawn him in the next, half hour to 45 minutes or so...thanks *gets a laugh every time this happens, even though now I'm stuck there*

Dorganath

RE: *chuckles*
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 08:27:00 am »
Respawned...but we're starting to run out of ship captains, so please keep the Treants at bay.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 08:36:00 am »
as I was on Dragon Isles my first time our group had the same problem, I was the first who went back because I had something to do .. as I arrived there wasn't any ship captain left...
this maybe would help if you have the same lke in one port on Dregar, Lorindar I guess, where you have to go under deck to sail back...

darkwulf365

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 08:51:00 am »
thanks...but i like this better.  The idea of getting hazard pay to watch a boat sitting in a harbor.  We just need a group of tree hating Rangers to cut back the treeline a little bit from the bay :)

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
darkwulf365 - 10/9/2005  5:51 PM

thanks...but i like this better.  The idea of getting hazard pay to watch a boat sitting in a harbor.  We just need a group of tree hating Rangers to cut back the treeline a little bit from the bay :)

*smirks* Tree hating Rangers? You're serious? Indeed that are angry treants... better some elven clerics singing "Kumba ya, my Lord, Kumba ya* ;)

Wintersheart

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 09, 2005, 09:07:00 am »
    Could always invite a few paladins, they come with feats such as smite oak, great cleave mahogany and turn hickory into sawdust.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

darkwulf365

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2005, 10:33:00 am »
    That's only Kharl the Treeslayer, even though it would be nice to have a compound short bow made from a branch of Treant.  An intellegent weapon with an attitude problem.

Marswipp

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 11:59:00 am »
    I think bow would likely experiance pain....
    Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT