The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Hugs*  (Read 193 times)

Lydyn

*Hugs*
« on: October 01, 2007, 11:31:07 pm »
I love this server, I love the players, I love the characters, and I love the GMs. This place is only seeming to get better and better.. even if I've only been here for three days. The GMs pay attention to players more often, people are friendly, willing to metagame a tad for the sake of RP and everyone seems to do their best.

Even in a quest with 8-10 people, it was rather organized, collected, and well-directed. It's been months since I've seen a quest go that well ... and with 8-10 characters!

*Hugs*

-Lydyn

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, LordCove

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: *Hugs*
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 11:45:42 pm »
*hugs Lydyn back happily*

ycleption

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:51:18 pm »
Glad you're enjoying it :-)

I only interacted with you briefly, but it was a nice little bit of RP. A lot of players new to a server tend to be afraid to roleplay aggressively, or act in fear of upsetting other IC, it was good to see you seem immune to that. I don't have nearly as much playtime as I would like, but look forward to seeing you in-game soon =)

s0ulz

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 02:34:01 am »
Quote from: Lydyn
I love this server, I love the players, I love the characters, and I love the GMs. This place is only seeming to get better and better.. even if I've only been here for three days. The GMs pay attention to players more often, people are friendly, willing to metagame a tad for the sake of RP and everyone seems to do their best.

Even in a quest with 8-10 people, it was rather organized, collected, and well-directed. It's been months since I've seen a quest go that well ... and with 8-10 characters!

*Hugs*

-Lydyn

That's Layonara for you - a whole lotta awesomeness...

Skywatcher

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 03:04:30 am »
It just gets better and better.  See you in game.

Cambo

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 06:12:05 am »
    Yep.  I'm feelin the same way, but too lazy to post a thread.  It takes all I can just to get off my butt and post in my CDT :D but thanks to everyone who makes Layonara that much better ;)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 08:47:54 am »
    **nods a bit, smiles a bit**

LordCove

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 09:27:13 am »
    I normally get called soft and "cheesy" for posting these... as I have in the past.
    Every once in awhile I suffer that and simply post one.
    So this time...instead... I'll just click this handy little button down here.

;)

DMOE

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 09:28:22 am »
    But that is simply because you are soft and cheesy Lord Cove *grins and ducks*

LightlyFrosted

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 10:15:48 am »
    Like a big ol' block of camembert.  But that's a good thing.  ^^

I've enjoyed my interactions with Ellena.  Hope to see more of her about.