The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A big Thank You..  (Read 185 times)

thedagda

A big Thank You..
« on: February 25, 2008, 09:07:47 pm »
..to all those who made Tariana's wake a great experience.  Thank you for taking the time and the effort for this, it is very much appreciated.  And thank you to Rowana for bringing the corpse to the party.

Cheers!

socbehsci

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Re: A big Thank You..
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:58:17 pm »
Thanks Row... You Rock!!

Serissa

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 06:48:49 am »
Thank you very much, Rowana!  Your help made it a memorable event.

ycleption

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 10:07:04 am »
Sorry Drexia couldn't make it... she's miss Tariana though :(

Chazzler

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 02:24:36 pm »
I'm also sorry for my absence, even though I did not have a chance to RP with Tariana.

Hope everyone enjoyed the brews I provided though *smiles*

stolen

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 04:04:41 pm »
sorry I couldn't make it...working long hours right now.

Mastiff of Liv

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 08:53:07 pm »
*A hooded dwarf quietly and slowly approaches the abode of the Poetr's in Haven just as darkness falls.  He pulls a freshly picked lily out of a small box and places it on the doorstep.  He rubs at his nose and voices something just above a whisper*

"Lady Tariana, a fella loike me do nah make friends easily.  Ye always 'ad a koind word as well as an even temper.  Oi will miss the balance ye brought to me world.  'elp Ben be da rock 'e do need ta be.  Oi'm sorry Oi did nah make it to yer final farewell.  Oi'm certain ye know it was nah fer a lack of respect.  Oi just loike ta say goodbye in me own way."

*Upon hearing some shuffling of feet inside the home, the slumping dwarf pulls the hood tighter and drifts into the long shadows that fill the area.  He doesn't look back as he walks to the road exiting the town.*

Dezza

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 03:49:28 am »
Sorry I couldnt not put in an appearance it all happened while I was at work..Sounds like it worked out well though.