The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A big thank you  (Read 379 times)

Hellblazer

A big thank you
« on: April 03, 2008, 03:04:17 am »
I know it's been done before, but I think we should all do it more often.

Thanks for L, for his patience and dedication to the player base
To the team for keeping up and keeping things interesting
The Gms for running interesting quest, plots, and impromptus
and to the players who make this world a fun place to play in.

Keep it up guys.:)

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Thak, Stephen_Zuckerman, LordCove, Falonthas

Masterjack

Re: A big thank you
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 06:33:47 am »
I think this should be kept as a sticky so they have a constant reminder. We could really never say thanks enough.

Awesome job!

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:28 am »
I think we should say to L thanks for even taking the time and effort to open up his backyard for us to play in.

As we have seen recently some people feel they can jump into the backyard and start causing all sorts of trouble. Thats where those who like being here need to step up and remind those people that this is not their backyard... if they dont want to, or are not going to play nice then they can go somewhere else.

The rest of us here want to enjoy our stay and feel safe and secure in our own little dose of escapism.

So thank you to L for having the time and the patience to deal with all the stresses and issues that come with having so many different types of people in your backyard. And thank you for being the parent and acting appropriately when others don't.

Sorry about the analogies heh they just seemed appropriate.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:29:43 am »
Yes, thanks Leanthar (and everyone else who truly helps make Layonara a wonderful thing).  I echo Dezza's feelings too.