The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A call to all healers  (Read 125 times)

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
A call to all healers
« on: August 14, 2006, 08:33:23 pm »
*a general letter is sent to all temples in the land of those faiths not opposed to Aeridin*

A devil is in our midsts.  Actually, a group of devils is currently active in Layonara.  One of these devils has bestowed a powerful curse on a young wizard who I call my friend.  I am not capable of lifting this curse by myself.  It will require a ritual healing of at least four clerics able to cast Greater Restoration.  The more of us that can take place in this ritual the better chance of success at defeating this devil at least in this one area.  Time is of the essence.  The longer we wait the more powerful the curse grows.  Please respond to me if you are willing and able to assist in this healing ritual.  The ritual will be performed at the temple of Aeridin in North Point at a time depending on when we can get the most participation.  Thanks for help.

Rawkwin Valerius, Healer of Aeridin

//Send me a PM or respond in this thread with your availability.  I will set up a time with the DM to make sure he is there.

Tobias

Re: A call to all healers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 05:52:05 pm »
*Quickly writes under the letter*

Rawkin, Let me know what I can do.

Quill

Milo

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:02:41 am »
*Athus sends his reply to Rawkwin*

Dear Rawkwin,

It is unfortunate that such evil still roams this world. Please send me a meeting time when one is determined and I will be at the Lifegiver's temple.

Athus

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:40:57 am »
Though i am no healer, should my aid be needed i will gladly lend it against the devils you have mentioned.

-Syn

// GMT timetable, 7pm might work for me, but most definately i'm available at 8.30pm if you need my help.

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 05:50:08 am »
*Bris reads the note and chuckles* I can't say she didn't bring this on herself....

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 01:11:29 pm »
//This event will take place on Sunday at 5:30PM PDT.  Please let me know if everyone can make it then.  Thanks.  I am thinking it should take less than 1 hour or thereabouts.

mumbles

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 05:45:21 pm »
*Voon walks in and see the note*
If you are short of one to perform the task , il help all i can

Voon Loom
Sapphire of Her Perfection

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 10:31:58 pm »
The more healers we have the better chances of success.  Thanks for being willing to help.

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 04:21:03 pm »
Just a reminder that this event will be taking place in about an hour.  Thanks for all who can help out.

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 07:07:56 pm »
Thanks to Celgar, Quillwem, and Daren for lending their expert healing powers to this effort.  Rhynn was completely healed from the curse.  Hooray!