The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Darker Cloud  (Read 351 times)

geloooo

A Darker Cloud
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:46:00 pm »
A dark cloud looms above Belinara as Ni'haer waits patiently to spread fear and terror to its population of lesser races.

Since I enjoyed the little Aussie trip we had a few days ago, I figured I'd schedule one right after my WLDQ. Different alignments and races will come into play which should make for some amusing role play as always. This trip isn't necessarily limited to high level areas on Belinara so we can go wherever we decide.

This event is open to everyone, i.e. all levels, races, alignments. Just be mindful of the consequences.

As for the timing, the WLDQ will probably end in 3 hours or so, I won't be placing a definite time on the calendar event since the WLDQ might take longer or end sooner than expected.

Ni'haer will be waiting in Arnax to meet with you all and from there we decide and begin our journey. Mind you, this occurs prior to the incursions on key cities like Arnax, Nith, and Fort Miritrix to avoid any mishaps. But please be mindful that we will be deep within the dragon's lair since we're straying near the borders of the Green Dragon Cult.

So unsheathe your swords and sharpen your tongues! Prepare to be put under a Dark Elven lash! :)

Event Stub on the Calendar: http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2011-4-10&e=17892&c=2

The following users thanked this post: Polak76

Alatriel

Re: A Darker Cloud
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 11:59:26 pm »
hmmm.... tempting... tempting.  we'll see.

geloooo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 12:07:39 am »
Come on! You know you want to go! Imagine all the lesser races you'll be able to maim, including the people in the party!

Spike

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:15:29 am »
I'll try to be there, is there an exact time though?

geloooo

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 12:18:37 am »
Please do! I didn't put in an exact time but since the WLQD starts at 5:30 PM EST, assume that it will end 3 hours after at 8:30 PM EST. :D

Mooneyes

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 12:30:05 am »
Hmmm, **rubs her chin**

geloooo

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 12:35:19 am »
Quote from: Mooneyes
Hmmm, **rubs her chin**

Keela's beloved Nym will be there... ;)

Mooneyes

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 12:39:55 am »
Ouch! :)

Dremora

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 05:50:30 pm »
Unlikely.. your running the WLDQ at the earliest of 22:30 for me.. + 3 hours makes it 1:30.. followed by a grind.. well okay now I write it, it doesnt sound quite as bad.. I'll think about it

geloooo

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 10:54:45 pm »
The WLQD ran longer than expected and I had to go afk and go away for a while. In any case, Ni'haer will be in Arnax waiting nonetheless. :)

Dremora

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 08:24:55 am »
How did it go?

geloooo

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 07:43:44 pm »
I had to go afk after the WLDQ so when I returned it was just Ni'haer and Stygian. :P I'll post here if I feel like running another one.

anything