The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: a few thanks  (Read 230 times)

stolen

a few thanks
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:37:43 am »
I just wanted to throw a few shout outs and thanks to some people.

On thursday my house was broken into and amongst other stolen things was my laptop.

My buddy happy/wren has loaned me his desktop to use until I can afford to get a new one. So a huge thanks to him.

And also to major6/trith who i only know from playing with him online but when he heard about what happened offered to send me one of his computers. I really appreciate the offer but as i said, happy hooked me up.

The following users thanked this post: major6

Lynn1020

Re: a few thanks
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 02:03:51 am »
I really hated to hear this has happened to your family! :(  I do hope who did this is caught and punished.

Jrizz way to help out a friend!!!

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:14:22 am »
Ugh, sorry to hear about the break in. I hope nobody was hurt, or home for that matter. Keep your head up.

Falonthas

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:47:58 am »
material things can always be replaced as long as nobody was hurt

major6

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 10:21:28 am »
As you know I just went through this myself.  Feel free to contact me anytime if you just need a vent, it is not easy.  Just remember, this was not targetted against YOU, it is a random thing.  Hope they catch the bastards and they get all they deserve.

Marty/Trith

Krell Himmler

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 12:43:50 pm »
Happened to my neighbours once....they were home but didn't hear a thing, they woke up the next morning and half the house was trashed, not good stuff. I hope they catch them but just try and forget it is my advice, if you can.