The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A short absence...  (Read 225 times)

Nehetsrev

A short absence...
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:20 am »
Just a head's up to anyone looking for any of my characters (their names are listed in my signature below) over the next couple days.  It's time finally for me to quit procrastinating and finish painting the area my computer desk/equipment is set up, so I'll be having to move everything away from that area til the painting's done and the paint's dried.

For those folks who're wishing to help out Lyle with his project, hold onto the materials until I'm back and can receive them, if you would please?  Thanks in advance to everyone for their patience.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

Chazzler

Re: A short absence...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:03:07 am »
Note taken :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 01:22:25 pm »
Have fun painting!   Don't get too messy

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:19:33 pm »
Well, the painting behind my computer desk is now finished, so I'm back online as of a few minutes ago.  Though, I may not be online much for the rest of the week as I continue to finish up some other painting in other parts of the apartment, and spend time with my brother, his significant other and nephew who're down from Minnesota visiting.

If the need to interact with any of my characters is urgeant enough and you don't see me in-game, send me a PM and I'll get back to you when I can get time to.

anything