The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Another Thank you  (Read 33 times)

Tordec

• View Profile
    Another Thank you
    « on: September 02, 2005, 09:49:00 pm »
    Just wanted to personally thank Leanthar and the Layo Team for making such a wonderful world to play in. Thank you to everyone who has helped work on this world, you have made dreams of an online D&D fantasy come true.

I would just like to comment on the overall maturity level of the staff, and the completed look of this world (not a bunch of half done things with 1000+ areas of nothing like A LOT of other servers)As well as how organised you guys are (esp the site) It's quite amazing, well done :) Could of never thought this possible. Oh and a few thanks to a few players who also add a unique touch to this world ;P you know who you are! lol

Just so amazed that a world and a staff together like this exists.. seriously god bless you *wipes tear*

- Tordec

Leanthar

RE: Another Thank you
    « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 05:20:00 am »
    Thank you, and you are welcome. The team works many hours and we try our best and anything we attempt.

Diamondedge

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 08:15:00 pm »
    Tordec, yah might wanna wipe that off your nose...
    :D Just kidding.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 08:22:00 pm »
    Diamondedge - 9/3/2005  11:15 PM

Tordec, yah might wanna wipe that off your nose...
    :D Just kidding.

Then, suddenly, and without warning or any necessity, Key appears from nowhere and lands a heavy one a few inches south of Turors belt.

Take a tissue to that. ;)

Diamondedge

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 09:46:00 pm »
    BAH

Why must we re-enact what hurts so deep inside?

Acacea

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 09:55:00 pm »
    *Sighs happily* I'm so glad Key is around.

Oh, and you're welcome. Because. No one else has stepped up to claim a player coolness award, so I'll just take it and run.